or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Doodles_Inc

So yeah I've been discussing about it in the Modders United Discord, and, I think actually, you don't even need a script, in going to test it right now, but Zoek sad that you could set the maxhealth var in the zombie spawner or riser, so yeah, I will test it now and say if it's working, this script method I think it's not good, because, the zombies will get a fix health and you need a loop, wich is not the most optimized way to do something like this.
7 years ago
So, I want to make so my zombies have a bigger health, I tried messing around into my APE archetype, but, the health value simply doesn't does nothing, so, someone knows how to change the zombies health?
7 years ago
I know you can set the lighting state through script, not sure if you can choose which skybox you want from script though :/
The Skybox is defined in the lightning state.
7 years ago
It looks like you are waiting for a player to enter 2 zones at once?
Not at once, I managed to finish the script, I was only waiting for someone to answer so I could put this thread as solved.
7 years ago
So, if want to do it, you need to search a lot on custom weapons, study the shield script (located on bo3, share, raw, scripts) and maybe on how lightning works on the COD engine, coz, IDK if dynamic lights is good for your map, maybe it wont get a good result and get really heavy.
7 years ago
Yeah, so put this topic as solved.
7 years ago
So, you need to create your custom zombie in APE, there you can setup its life and strength, look about custom zombies in YouTube or some shit like that and hopefully you can setup this boss.
7 years ago
So yeah, you would need to create custom maps, since you would need to recompile lightning.
7 years ago
You should put this thread in the scripting topic on the forum so you can get scripters to help you.
7 years ago
You might think that this is a joke, but, I really suck at scripting since I started it this week, and I need help so, after the loop is completed, he stops, thanks in advance!
If you're wondering how my code is looking... here it is: https://pastebin.com/dJ45jkGa

Double Post Merge: September 16, 2017, 10:54:21 pm
Made it, you can see it in my pastebin.
7 years ago
This might help you. you could make it so that while the player is touching a trigger, the zombies go toward a struct.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15456.0.html

I will definitily try it, but, still it would be good of it not being activated by a trigger, because, for example in coop, I don’t really know, but, I think zombies will ignore people that are outside of this area maybe, which is no good.
7 years ago
So, I have a vehicle in my map, but, even though he is a moving platform (so it should generate navmesh), zombie can't enter it or even get near to it when the player is on it, so I would like to know if can set something like a interest point, that calls zombies to a place when they don't know where to go.
7 years ago
So yeah, after a lot of research and the Wolfilms repeated nodes method, I had managed to make it work, kind of, but, a guy named ZoekMeMaar, sad that, I can set a new path for the vehicle whenever I want like this:
    n_path_start = GetVehicleNode( "new_node", "targetname" );
    level.vh_train AttachPath( n_path_start );
    level.vh_train StartPath();
So yeah, if I mix this and the Wolfilms method, problem solved!
7 years ago
I'm guessing the train moves to the last node, but then never goes back the other way? Meaning you can get it moving forward, but it won't go backwards?
Exactly
7 years ago
So, I need to make so when my vehicle reaches it's final node, he goes backwards till the start node and then goes to the final node in a loop, but, I don't really know how to code it, someone has any ideas?
I made a script, but it doesn't work, if you want to check it... https://pastebin.com/jLxivaUp
Thanks.
7 years ago
Loading ...