or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Doodles_Inc

Maybe you haven´t activated all the lights lightning state, try this, select your light (anything that is illuminating your map), go to the entity info, search for lightning state, then select all the options (lightning state 1,2,3,4), and compile/link/light your map and see what happen.
7 years ago
The error says that you need to re-open the map in radiant and save it again to fix it, but, as you can´t open radiant, try to check the mod tools and bo3 files integrity, this should fix the radiant error and maybe, the compile error also, if you don´t know how to check the files integrity, here´s a Steam support tutorial, really easy and fast, https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335&l=portuguese
Hope it helps.  :)
7 years ago
Some prints would help  ;)
7 years ago
Could you send me a pirnt of the error? Or Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V the error?
7 years ago
 I´m making map has 1 week, everything was fine, but today, when I compiled and linked my map, the map simply don´t open, I have a blackscreen forever, my other maps are running fine, someone know something about this?
7 years ago
The flying teddy is normal, you need to buy many times the start box to the box rotate to the others.
7 years ago
It´s easy, when you are in the mod tools launcher, go to edit, options, and select all languages you want your map to be compatible, then, compile and link your map, after that, is just (with your map selected) click in the button publish (a cloud with a blue arrow), set what you want of description, public name, category, and post it, hope it helps.  :)
7 years ago
Thanks!  :)

Double Post Merge

You are awesome!
7 years ago
Hey, I am making a zombies map and I need help with something, my map is to easy, is there a way to change something to make the map harder??? Like in the mod ZM_INSANE, thanks.  :)
7 years ago
Loading ...