or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Donkey22

Very descriptive.... well it's Chroma can't judge  :poker:
9 years ago
You didn't mention this in the details, but..... IS THERE GONNA BE PURPLE SQUARES IN IT!?!?
9 years ago
I got high expectations for you Chroma. Map looks good already though  :rainbow:
9 years ago
When will it be released? And did you custom script the "Venom X"? Great looking map and detailed easter egg. I like the way you underlined STORMS in the poster about the buoys. Cannot wait till release.  ;D
But... if he releases it... then il have nothing else to excite me about... :'(
9 years ago
I think this should be in the youtube section but regardless, il check the video out  :poker:
9 years ago
problem is, how
Idk hopefully someone can come along and help you cause like i said i know nothing of the art of mapping  :-\
9 years ago
I'm no mapper, but maybe you can lower the players health to match the damage output of the zombies?
9 years ago
Cool looking map! What is this the 4th zombie hospital map we've had to date. This one should be as good as the other ones  ;)
9 years ago
wow, the atmosphere reminds me of Amesia. Very nice detailing dude, looking foward to it :)
9 years ago
lol, any map that has "fog rolling in" is great map in my mind  :poker: ( very nice detailing btw )
9 years ago
wow dude, that's pretty sick having "fluffy" on your side like that
9 years ago
A very accurate remake but HOLY MOTHER OF F'ING COW CRAP the weapons in this map are god damn terrible. please either fix or remove them.
I agree the weapons are pretty bad, but nice remake though :)
9 years ago
Yet another biblical display by Bob, well done :)
9 years ago
wow, that's a very high end chair. Looks uncomfortable, but looks pretty cool for a map, lol
9 years ago
More guns, it would be cool to see custom perk bottles, but adding more guns would make the map better. Like you said, only a couple people really care about the bottles. Most maps don't even have custom perk bottles so I wouldn't care. I like the Ammomatic as well, nice look to it, and nice detail with the map.  :D
lol " more guns " he says   :D. This map has went above and beyond on the amount of guns there are in that box. Even the new ones to custom zombies like the cel 3 and the storm.
9 years ago
Loading ...