or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dextro62

Hey, as the subject says i'd like to get some text to appear on the screen when a player walks over a specific part of the map. I'd like the text to stay there for a couple seconds and I'd like for this to only happen once. If anyone could help with this that would be great.
I'm pretty new at mapping/scripting so any answers will probably have to be dumbed down abit.
8 years ago
Fun map!

I would like to see some custom weapons and maybe some more perks.

Some things though (Very minor points):

• As said before, custom weapons/more perks
  • Add some obstacles in the map since there are a LOT of training areas and it makes the map way too easy.

That's all I could find that could be improved. Well done.  ;)

Glad you liked it thanks for the feedback.

Sweet, a Doom map! Def needed to check this out.
Duno if this is your first map but nice job on this, it's a small and simple map (layout-wise) but so was the Original so yeh. Cool you used the same texture's and music, really helps bringing back the old Doom feeling. Also the scale of everything seems pretty spot on. Would def enjoy to see some other ( bigger ) Doom-maps as well in the future, but nice job on this one!

Hey, thanks. And i've already started making the second mission in doom.
8 years ago
did you add the plasma gun? it can't be a Doom map without a weapon converted from Doom
Sorry, there's no guns from doom in the map. This my first my and i've no idea how go about adding in guns from Doom. If im ever able to do it i'll add them in though.
8 years ago
I recommend using harrybo21's perks and also natesmithszombies bo2 weapons as he will be releasing the 1.1 version
Hey thanks i'll use them in my next map
8 years ago
Loved the map. You should remake the whole first Doom game dude. I would totally play it.
Thats the plan
8 years ago
windows didnt let me run it because of harmful file

can this be fixed please?? :-\ :accepted: :derp:
Sorry it's not working for you. Maybe try turning off your anti virus software just to run the .exe
8 years ago
im not trying to start an argument but you could have added solo revive. zk did a tut

I might release an updated version with black up perks and solo quick revive, if not they'll be in the next doom map I release.
8 years ago
This map is a remake of the first mission in the game Doom.
It is complete with doom textures and music.

Download From MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6a7yk6qagbbbt88/e1m1.exe

Thanks to:
ZK for youtube tutorials
TomBMX for Music Box and buyable ending 
B00mLD for beta-testing
8 years ago
When i try and build mod it says

Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\mods\setup\mod.csv
     to  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty World at War\zone_source\mod.csv
args: -nopause -language english -moddir setup mod
Fastfile 1 of 1, "mod": [ver. 387] process...

And when i try and compile a level it says

args: -nopause -language english -moddir setup setup
Fastfile 1 of 1, "setup": [ver. 387] process...

For both I get an Error 107
Dunno whats going on cause it had been working fine the day before and i haven't changed anything
8 years ago
Loading ...