or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dextro62

So far, I have been enjoying the map, quite the nostalgia trip like the e1m1 map. Small nitpick though, why is it called test2, why not just call it e1m2?
Yeah, sorry about that. I originally had a mod called e1m2 but i broke it when i was trying to add stuff to it, so i used a mod called test2 which had everything working in it.
8 years ago
Harry Bo21's perks include a method for reducing the FX to solve the error. The same method is also on this site somewhere, probably in the wiki and on the download post.

This is not the kind of map that needs T4M.
if i get it working without t4m i'll reupload
8 years ago
Good job :) , but please people don't sit lazy and use T4m. next time please learn to make your own assets space. Let me guess you hit what, sounds or fx limit ?
i hit the fx limit. I tried to fix it without t4m but i eventually got sick of the 400 fx error so i just used it
8 years ago

You are the legendary doomguy, hells’ demons are defeated, your job is done and you have triumphed over hell
itself……but what’s this. Zombies? No one said anything about zombies. But hey, Demons? Zombies? What’s the difference? You pick up your weapon’s and get ready for the horde.

You can download the map here:

www.mediafire.com

This map will require T4M which can be downloaded here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8092.0

The map is called test2 when you install it.
To play the map solo you have to open console and type “map test2”

Features:
Harry Bo21’s perks
Natesmithzombies weapons
Shootable door (you’ll need to remember this)
Music box with doom music
Buyable ending
No Dogs
Doom textures
Custom start and end round music

Credits:
Harry Bo21-perks and help with various problems
natesmithzombies – weapons and help with various problems
TomBMX – buyable ending, music box
ZK- tutorials, shootable door
thezombiekilla6- fixed a problem with zk’s shootable door script
ADDICTED – Co-op loadscreen and mission screen
MJPWGaming - Custom start and end round musicThe members of UGX-mods for all their help fixing things I was stuck with.
If
I’ve forgotten anyone please tell me and I’ll add your name.

Beta testers:
B00mld
Cameron

8 years ago
Just a question, is it possible to complete the easter egg when playing solo? If so I'll try for as long as it takes...
i'm pretty sure zk said it would be possible solo. I haven't done it myself though so can't confirm.
8 years ago
Doesn't work for me, after I launch in mods it goes back to the main screen.  Also, tried /map e1m1 at the main screen and nothing.  Anything I'm doing wrong?
I can't think of anything your doing wrong. Maybe try reinstalling the mod if you haven't done that already.
8 years ago
If your using my perks you need to set debug to false

This fixed it. Thanks for the help guys
8 years ago
Something like:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\mapname\mapname.iwd

In your activision folder, where your mods are installed, you can open the iwd with winrar and see if there is a maps folder and if in that maps folder is _zombiemode.gsc and if your change is there.
ok i just checked and my changes are there
8 years ago
If you are running the map with cheats on it still gives you 500000 points
under
Code Snippet
Plaintext
set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_start",             500 );

There should be another line similar to that, change that too, also to start the map "normally" use "map mapname" and NOT "devmap map name" since this one starts the map with cheats enabled.

ok i tried changing the line your talking about to 500 aswell. (it was previously set to 10000) and launched the map with map mapname but i still had 500000 points

Double Post Merge: May 11, 2016, 05:12:47 pm
Are you saving it?
Are you changing the right one?
If the one you are changing is in your mods/mapname/maps folder, is it checked in mod builder?
Is the cod process still running? (check in task manager)

Edit: Did you check that the change is making into your mod iwd?

yes i'm saving it, yes its the right one, yes it's checked in mod builder. No the cod process is not running while im changing it. I'm not sure i understand what you mean by "making it into" my mod iwd
8 years ago
hey. I changed my points from 500000 to 500 using this line in _zombiemode.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
set_zombie_var( "zombie_score_start",             500 );
but when i build mod and run the game my points are still 500000. Anyone know why this might be happening?
8 years ago
Root/zone_source/

Mapname.csv
Dlc3.csv
Zombiemode.csv

Guns also use usually one or two fx each so adding both my pack and nates will likely take you over the limit

Also 3.0.7 is prob inefficient, the latest is 4.0.2 and I remember cutting fx between them

Prob best to use t4m

I used t4m and it's working now.
Thanks i appreciate all the help.
8 years ago
hey so i eventually resorted to reinstalling my mod tools and starting from scratch
I installed nate's weapons first and still got this error

ERROR: xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' not found

but this time the map ran anyway and I was able to get the weapon from the wall as well as in the box (I dont see how i can be including the .ff wrong, i only used localized_mapname from your download and compiled mapname_patch as normal, if i'm missing something please tell me).
But since the map was running i went on to install haribo21's perks v3.0.7 (using his mapname_patch.ff)
But now im getting the 400fx limit error. I've already commented out the fx in zone_source/mapname.csv.
I also used the files harry included in the download to fix the 400fx error.
These files are common.csv, default_waw_guns.csv, dlc3.csv, nazi_zombie_factory.csv, nazi_zombie_factory_patch.csv and zombiemode.csv. So can you guys give me the names of other files i can comment out fx in.
Thanks for the help
8 years ago
ok so I installed v3.0.7 of harry's perks but now i get these errors:

8 years ago
As to the error for some reason harry's 4.02 wouldn't work with nates 1.3.2 for me either but use harrys 3.07 with nates latest and you should get no error as I don't I use localized for nates and the patch for harrys but either way should work
here's the link to harrys 3.07

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.450.html
ok Thanks i'll try this first
8 years ago

Hey. I had harrybo21's perks installed in my map and they worked great but when i added NSZ weapons into my map i got an error in line 963 of _harrybo21_utilities.gsc. Here's the line
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self maps\_zombiemode_bo2_utility::set_player_current_grenade( stuff.weap_inventory[ i ], stuff.weap_ammo[ stuff.weap_inventory[ i ] ][ "clip" ]
I added the an94 wall weapon into my map and when i compiled the map i also get this error
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ERROR: xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' not found
   failed loading xmodel 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' for asset 'sp/stielhandgranate' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
   failed loading 'bo2_worldmodel_an94' of type 'xmodel' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
Thanks for any help cause I don't know where I've gone wrong
8 years ago
Loading ...