or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Delta

At first, you start the post so deliver as many information as possible (screenshots!) - we don't have the time to ask everyone for all the stuff.

Please take a look at http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation
especially for the undreadable text (alias Alien text)
http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#Alien_Text_on_my_Menu.21

If you read and tried to fix it and it still doesn't work, deliver more information and we try to assist you.

Thank you.
10 years ago
Wow, you actually feel no pain anymore if you facepalm yourself a lot.

Can't belive what I read, this title and topic and how it got that offtopic.

10 years ago
Preview of the UGX Usermenu with new chat

( please click the image for a larger preview )
( please keep in mind, this is not final! )

The Usermenu is a small bar on each side of the browser window.
Each bar can have windows attached, for compatibility the top bar is fixed and can't be customized.

It's a bit hard to explain with just words, so when I release the beta (which will be exclusive to donators!<3), a video and tutorial mode will be prepared to cover/explain all features.

The chat was rewritten from scratch and has many new features.I don't want to go into detail yet, be excited!

But wait, there is more. I still have two unannounced projects remaining; combined with the chat and usermenu, it will enhance your zombie gameplay experience.

So be ready for some cool stuff in the next weeks around the awesome UGX Mod.
Oh, btw, the scripting reference for modders will be out soon aswell. (took a bit longer^^)

Thanks for listening.

Alexander 'Delta'
11 years ago
Just a random question, could the fact that IE is fast (for me) be due to me having extremely low budget computer?

I can't say. It doesn't mean it's faster just because it is using less CPU / RAM!

The reason why IE might use less is that it's just built for Windows and of course MS is using all it's tricks to boost the performance for IE.

I hate IE in general because it's the browser where people have most issues with. It doesn't support latest (and important) technologies and it takes longer to update / fix security issues.

11 years ago
Best: FF ( 600 Tabs and working great ) and GC ( latest technology, with a few tabs fast ).
Worst: IE ( meltdown in 3 2 1 BlueScreen )

AdBlock, NoScrip, YouTube Proxy / Unblocker, Facebook blocker, Avast! Online Security.

Did I mention that I hate IE? No, well now I did...
11 years ago
Great, this will help many people who can't get Maya 8.5 but instead the student edition of the latest version  <3 <3

How long did it took to get it working? ;)
11 years ago
sometimes the mails take the "activation message" like spam, that happen to me when i change my email.

Thats true aswell, but this isn't usually the problem.
Currently the mail doesn't get sent so people never recive the e-mail.

But I might can also work on the spam filter problem, to reduce it at least ;)

( actually, I update the top post - you might be right, some ppl forget to look at the spam folder ;) )
11 years ago
(TL;TR)
!! Registration e-m@il should work fine again! !!
Be sure to check your SPAM folder aswell!

If it doesn't work: write a mail to [email protected]
If your mail was in the spam folder, please comment to this news with your host
(thanks)

If you have already a second account, please delete the account which you don't use!
If you don't have access to this account, simply write a pm to Delta or a mail [email protected]

Thanks for your understanding and help.

- UGX Mods Team

More info:

Apparently the problem exist now for a few month and I partially fixed it some weeks ago.
But it still doesn't work for some mail hosts.

I totally forgot about the problem and on top of this I'm very busy with other stuff.
(yayay, blame me - it's all my fault :( - but please keep in mind that we are doing this for free in our spare time ;) )

If you have any other problems or issues, please let it me know so I can take a look at it.
We don't ignore problems like others do. (and I hope you know this, but I just say it anyways ;) )

I try to fix our mailserver asap and will update this news once it's fixed (and 120% approved this time!)

If you have a secound account, please try to delete it.
I can also change the login name to your original one. ( no number suffix and so on ;) )

And be sure to use the correct e-mail for your current account.
11 years ago
Just incredible. Idk what I expected but didn't expected such awesome show.

The beginning looked like they could handle it (finally).
Tactis for entering buildings, the prision better fortified, food supply and more people.

But then we realized quickly that everything can fall apart very soon.

Can't wait for next episode, great start so far!
11 years ago
The M8A1 was meant to be a """""better""""" version of the XM8, but you rmodel was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better, please bring it back!!!!!!!! Along the Aug as well please bring it bvack as well by ANY chance :) will greatly APPRECIATE it!, if you can leave the M8A1 and the Famas while bringing the XM8 and the Aug then sure as long as they are back! :)
Also can you add the WAVE GUN/ZAP GUN DUAL WIELD? and Zap gun single wields (self explanatory) the red and the blue one thanks!!!!! waiting for response!!!!!

Wow, lot's of exclamation marks. (facepalm)

XM8 was made by our 3D Modeller Darkmapper who left UGX Mods a while ago.
To avoid any trouble, we removed all his assets from UGX Mods standalone.

I understand your excitement about more weapons but sometimes less is better.
We have currently enough work, patience is advised, who knoes what's comming next, hu? ;)
11 years ago
And you know this how?

He took high risk.

He went into our HQ, knocked out two guards. Got access into our heavily secured office.
Got somehow the keykard, PIN and fingerprint from Mr Slagovich ( Give him chicken and he will do anything... ) logged in with these into our intranet.
Hacked into the core of our SVN Server and downloaded the latest source code.

Then he just had to escape, got rid of three heavy assault teams and a helicopter ( yeah yeah, we couldn't aford tanks and jets.... YET) and posted this higly classified information here.

Well, or he just took a look at the donator forum section where we post some previews for donors only.

;)

(damn trem was faster DAMN)
11 years ago
Yep, no 3rd person + veteran mode. - Just gives the game the immersions it's suppose to be have already in the wonderful "ArmAverse".

I would love to see some Origins server which have no 3rd person and ppl on it, but idk if server files are public ?!
11 years ago
Loading ...