or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Darkpoto45

there's a news?  :)
7 years ago
This map make people look very comfortable, very mysterious, and a unique charm, thank you for your hard work in the above, I would like to suggest to add a long egg in this map, not easy to be defeated, and BOSS, and a unique ending, let this figure become classics. Incredible presence

Stop to ask difficulty, you finish easter egg with no clip & godmode.
There is just to see your screenshots on the topic  "Research of the damned" & "Ragnarok" maps.
Pathetic noob  :D
7 years ago
Yes, I added you. You will probably receive the first version this week :)

Ok, thank's dude  ;)
7 years ago
I also click on "beta-acces", as for finding the faults of a map, do my trust :)
7 years ago
how do I get out of sewers?

You have to jump on the wooden crates next to the speed cola, then on a grid and then you jump to reach the exit at the top
7 years ago
Alright, that's enough. So far in this thread, all you have done is pollute it with hate and negativity. There is a difference between constructive criticism and simply whining, a difference that you clearly do not understand. And personally, I have no tolerance for bullshit like this. Any more of your pointless complaining and I will issue an official warning.

OK.
I invite you to play a few hours on this map, you do more than twenty games and after you try to be positive: D
Thanks and good luck!
7 years ago
Try installing T4M,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7Y_kFwjXE

Try rather to do a good job and if possible to test it.

Luckily you do not make cars
7 years ago
Hi, then this map, we will play a day or not?
7 years ago
Okay, I'm going to be brief. This map makes me angry. It's not only annoying, it's unfinished. A lot of the background is plain as day, you can see where the map just ends in multiple areas, the layout is confusing and the way forwards isn't always clear, nothing is explained, the zombie soldiers with their guns that can kill you in only a few shots and have to be fought to get the power on can fuck right off and I fell through the map in the first zone (to the left of the railway building doors). I'd certainly like to try a lot of the features touted in the description, but frankly I don't have the patience and the two main ways I found to go ended in dead-ends anyway. So...yeah. Not a fan.

Not to mention that even if you succeed in killing the soldiers and that by a miracle you have jugg, you will end up having a G_spawn error before being rounds 10 lol
The description of the map is more interesting than the map itself
7 years ago
Oh and also very happy to see this released, I'm proud of you.

it shows that you have not played this map...
7 years ago
I get the same error as others when playing co-op.

It's always the same, mappers never test their maps in co-op... it's a shame.
7 years ago
Hi dude, We encounter a problem when we want to launch the map in co-op 2 players.
Can you tell us what this error is?
Thank's

7 years ago
No I only beta test with close friends. Sorry. I'll probably make a teaser trailer or just a normal trailer though.  ;)

Good choice :)
7 years ago
Loading ...