or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Darkghost620

Would look shit since you have turn around to use your mouse... this means you can't really change the alpha of the bg
+ This was already released for bo2 and it's just a port.

Sorry but I just don't think you made that...
OK? m8 not cus i made something that works that i did not make it legit took me not even 1 day to do its simple math idk what u be on and as you can see it was never released since it useless and we will never get menu files anyway.
5 years ago
(CANCELED since its kinda useless and we will never get menu files)(This will also be in Zombie mode)
Hi everyone this is a working mouse controlled menu in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 by MrCoby220 (ME)
This is still work in progress
Keep in mind that the style of the menu is being worked on to make it look like the Call of Duty Black ops 3 ESC Menu
I will add more gif images in the spoiler bellow as the menu keep being worked on
The script will be released when the menu will be done
v.v.v PREVIEW v.v.v
Hidden Text
7 years ago
I am also interested in this topic and have been pursuing much research. I am looking at the world at war ability as its 100% possible and seeing how I can adapt it to work with bo3... so far... not good XD but I am not giving up on this one. I will let you know when I have cracked it. I am on the official mod tools discord if you want to help.

[UPDATE]: I have found this tutorial and I am seeing what this matey can offer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxFd4pqJoY

Lol m8 this is bo3 help desk not waw your tutorial is useless here
7 years ago
(This comment was deleted by Darkghost620)
8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago
Map by Zom Beast 
Mod by Darkghost620

Screenshots
Spoiler: click to open...

(window texture gona be changed)

What to expect
    -Bo2 perk
    -Custom Weapons
    -Bo1 knife settings
    -Easter egg
    And much more let us know what you would like to see.

Map progression :
30%
Mod progression :
10%

(sorry for my bad english)

Im going to upload more screen shot soon.
8 years ago
Not all heroes wear capes.

idk what you mean by this but all the gun are gona be taken from other game using right tool to do so and animated by me.
8 years ago
Before we all go nuts here talking about how great the map looks, which it definitely does  :rainbow:, lets take the time to figure out who " Zom Beast " is. Is this another dude on the forums? And you say yourself you are the modder.

What stuff are you handling and what stuff is Zom Beast doing? I love that a team is taking on this project, and so far you guys seem promising.

Thanks for your question.

Zom Beast is the one making the map (Details zone the map in general)
And im the one making the mod (Custom weapons animation easter egg fix every thing that add gameplay)
8 years ago
Really excited to see a great map in the making with so little percentage done. Also love seeing that the mappers have a plan for their map ;) Be patient with it, we'll all still be here when you're done :D

When the map gona be done we expoect that bo3 modding and mapping tool will be out that mean theres is still 4 or 5 months of mapping and modding left for the map to be in closed beta.
8 years ago
Whenever I see a new mapper/map I've never heard of before in the WIP section I always check it in the hope that they will show off something with effort and quality, and produce something that actually gets me excited; alas 99% of the time I'm disappointed as it's just another box. But every once in a while someone comes along who bucks this trend and shows something with real potential - like this map (granted it's only in test textures atm but I can see the intention already.) Keep up the good work and if you need any help feel free to PM me. :)

Edit: One thing I would suggest is to reduce the open areas (I know this is very early progress) as it seems like it's more MP friendly atm as opposed to a ZM map.

thanks for you suggestion i will put more screen shot when i will get 20 post sincen now i cant edit the thread cus im new to the forums
8 years ago
This project is in hold for now i did not talk to Zom beast for 3 week now im realy sorry but this project might get closed.

Map by Zom Beast 
Mod by Darkghost620

Screenshots
Spoiler: click to open...

(window texture gona be changed)

What to expect
    -Bo2 perk
    -Custom Weapons
    -Bo1 knife settings
    -Easter egg
    And much more let us know what you would like to see.

Map progression :
30%
Mod progression :
10%

(sorry for my bad english)
8 years ago
Loading ...