or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dadadodo

this script placer did my game make broke
8 years ago
why canceling this it looks good :o
8 years ago
why 2 player only >:(
8 years ago
so ps3 doesn't get it???????? :o

Well i was planning to get a ps4 anyway
8 years ago
ok a remake
8 years ago
looking forward to it ;)
8 years ago
problem solved my mods menu was the problem nice mod bro
8 years ago
Honestly making a game on an older system .  Or making a substandard version to work on an older machine is pointless waste of time and money all around.
The old gen players will not get the full experience they paid the same amount for , and are likely to look to upgrade the system to play the game to its full potential.

Making games on ps3 and 360 is now basically polishing a turd .  :troll:
It's not a waste of time there are so much people that have a ps3 and xbox 360
I played der riese a lot of time and i will like it if it was released for ps3 they brought advanced warfare exo zombies to ps3
Oh and i see you are trolling  :troll:
8 years ago
Black ops 3 ps3 and xbox 360 no the giant thats dumb of them i was looking forward to it
8 years ago
I personally love it! :O

not sure how i feel about shadows of evil.. didnt look that keen on that map to start with.. but ill see how i feel after a few plays
on ps3 you don't have the giant it also count it as xbox 360 that's dumb of the makers
8 years ago
Do you get an error? Make sure to have MP installed as some images in the map require images only from MP maps.
I just say Fatal error while trying to start the mod and my black ops didn't react anymore
8 years ago
Mine doesn't lol
so i'm doomed

Double Post Merge: November 01, 2015, 06:35:00 pm
can you update this mod or what
8 years ago
my call of duty black ops keeps crashing
8 years ago
Loading ...