or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dadadodo

Please stop quoting the entire first post in every reply you make. It's a total waste of page space.

The mapper will respond when he has a new link for you.
ok ok i don't want to make trouble ok!!! :(
10 years ago
Did you like... read that huge bold red thing spelling DOWNLOAD? and the smaller spoiler box underneath explaining that the map is being reuploaded?
ok

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 07:42:37 pm
when is the release of the reupload
10 years ago
busdepot 1945 isn't in the ugx mod manager
10 years ago
i played this map long ago it's a lovely map i like it so much i gona play again
10 years ago
Official Story: A little western town was poverty stricken for decades. Titan Corp came with promise of great wealth to the area if they would vote in favor of establishing their factory. The citizens enjoyed the new occupational opportunities, as well as educational ones for the children. In their time of high society, a great evil was emerging beneath.

This map will contain an Easter Egg further explaining Titan Corp.

(Image removed from quote.)

features:

BO Perks
FX Detailing
Easter Egg
Flint Marko

More details shortly.
good job keep going
what about a die rise remake
10 years ago
This will be my first (released) map, mapping is about 50% done although it is fully playable as of now  :)

Unlike some other WIPs I won't just stand in front of a wall holding a ported gun...I will try and actually show you at least some of the map  ;D

Features include many ported guns, I've spent a long time trying to get my guns working as close as possible to the originals, so for example the upgraded AUG and M16 have a masterkey and grenade launcher, sounds, damage and reload times and other stuff should match BO1/2 as much as was possible, (nothing WAW and I've hit the weapon limit, although do plan to add a couple more... ;)), nova crawlers (gas and teleporting versions), custom Ammomatic perk, Panzer Soldat, BO2 Nuketown zombies, Origins characters and viewhands, custom round sounds and hud, buildable power and PAP, some other stuff I forget, full credits will be in the release so don't bug me about it now  ;D
Spoiler: click to open...
i like it when is the release
10 years ago
As Alerion said, i would like to release the map when i think its perfect. However, i don't see much i could improve now, so i can say that i will release it... tomorrow? Just need to fix a few invisible walls and it will be done.

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 09:45:41 pm
Bus Depot will be released tomorrow, 05/05/14, be ready for the challenge  :accepted: !
i'm looking forward to it

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 02:27:17 pm
witch european hour
10 years ago
Official Story: A little western town was poverty stricken for decades. Titan Corp came with promise of great wealth to the area if they would vote in favor of establishing their factory. The citizens enjoyed the new occupational opportunities, as well as educational ones for the children. In their time of high society, a great evil was emerging beneath.

features:

BO Perks
FX Detailing
Easter Egg
Flint Marko

More details shortly.
nice

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 07:18:41 pm

features:

BO Perks
FX Detailing
Easter Egg
Flint Marko

More details shortly.
nice and the generators of orgins to when is the release date
10 years ago
Thanks! The map will be released very soon!
is there a release date yet
10 years ago
all custom map that i played is god mode allowed
i deleted it i die always on round 3
10 years ago
*FACEPALM* Godmode aint allowed on all custom zombies. I dont see how its even possible to get godmode when all the maps I played all say "Cheats are not enabled on this server"  :please:
________________________________________________________________________________________
By the way,Hexzombies, I love that you work on youtube and custom zombies as both. I was a sub on your original channel.
all custom map that i played is god mode allowed
10 years ago
can't find it in mine map folder
 >:(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:34:26 pm
srry i found it  :-[

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:40:26 pm
godmode doesn't work

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:52:51 pm
did you deactivate the cheats

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:59:42 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sevr :'(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 02:01:55 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sever :'(
10 years ago
when is the full release of the map if its ever go on full vrsion :o
10 years ago
Loading ...