or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dabro

No idea :-\

Quick update: I can play on dedicated if I put resolution at 800x600 and then when I get in game I tab out and tab back in, their are still broken models, but it is playable.

Double Post Merge: February 19, 2016, 04:26:06 am
I found the solution! After trying again and again to fix this issue, I finally found out how to fix it. So basically it was the normal map and specular map settings under textures. Apparently, having those set to Extra was killing my game on this map and Das Herrenhaus. So, lowering it down to high fixed the issue. So, if anyone else is having this issue try giving that a shot.
8 years ago
Glad you got it fixed :)

So, I'm still getting the graphical errors, I bought a card to use while my RMA went through, and still no change in the results. So, basically integrated graphics works, but dedicated and it freaks out, and I have tried different monitors and cables, same result, its just the card(s).
8 years ago
Well, hopefully you get it fixed, since I have no idea why it would still happen

So, it turns out my gpu was defective. Weird that 2 waw maps actually showed me this, but I'm glad I found out before my warranty expired.
8 years ago
All you're saying is that you can't play the map. Maybe tell us what happens, if there is any errors shown, or similar? :please:

I said it in a previous message, but I'm guessing it got buried, but it doesn't matter I found out the issue after alot of troubleshooting and found out my gpu is defective. The map plays fine with Intel HD graphics, but when using my dedicated gpu, artifacts are everywhere. Just thought it was weird that the artifacting only happens when I played this map and project contamination. 
8 years ago
I have and it doesn't change anything. Friend is letting me family share with him and use the steam version to see if that fixes it.
8 years ago
Sorry for the long reply, my game just didn't want to cooperate. Here are 2 screenshots from the game. As for T4M, it works on the disc version, it works if you use the CODWaW LanFix.

8 years ago
Make your settings lower than what they are atm

I lowered them as low as I could and no change, everything is still all over the place. I'm using the disc copy of the game if that changes anything.
8 years ago
As said multiple times in this thread, remove T4M from root folder

I'm having the same issue and I did remove T4M. I'm also having the same issue with Das Herrenhaus, on my desktop the maps are all over the place and I can't even see what I'm doing. As far as I know these are the only 2 maps that cause this.
8 years ago
Does anyone know what I can do to play this map, I maxed out my settings, I've lowered my settings, I've turned down the refresh rate, resolution. Does anyone know why this map just doesn't work for me? If you need screenshots I can get them.
8 years ago
Are you tring to rum the map in a resolution higher then 1080p? That happens to me when I try to run maps in 4k lol. Otherwise disable all the extra graphic options ie. Specular, dynamic etc. Run the map. Should work fine then quit to menu and reenable the extra graphiextragraphixc shit you disabled. Ta-ta

Yea 2560x1080. So, are you saying I can't play the map at my native res?
8 years ago
Having some issues playing your map. For some reason, whenever I launch the map it either makes every 3d model freak out to which I can't see anything going on in the game, or what happens is that I have really annoying black flickering textures. The second one is hard to explain the second one, but the first one mostly happens. Does anyone know why this could be happening?
8 years ago
Loading ...