or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cyber_Meltdown

Make sure your texture quality isn't set to automatic. If it is change it to manual, then turn everything off of extra. If you do have t4m and the map installed correctly, then that could be the issue.

Ok, what do u mean by extra?
6 years ago
Got t4m?
Yes, I do. did I have to add t4m first b4 I installed the map?
6 years ago
whenever I start the map my game crashes before it even loads the map menu, anybody knows why this is happening to me?
6 years ago
how about a map where there could be a Witch Boss and there could be zombies, maybe a mob of the dead kind of map, like the Collingwood psychiatric hospital one and there could be crawlers, on the dog rounds there can be witches, there can be pentagrams around Cerberus parts, maybe the map can be a witch stronghold, like a forest or something similar... if someone has more ideas on it, feel free to add some on the comments and tell me what you think? :)
7 years ago
how about a map where there could be a Witch Boss and there could be zombies, maybe a mob of the dead kind of map, like the Collingwood psychiatric hospital one and there could be crawlers, on the dog rounds there can be witches, there can be pentagrams around Cerberus parts, maybe the map can be a witch stronghold, like a forest or something similar... if someone has more ideas on it, feel free to add some on the comments and tell me what you think? :)
7 years ago
omg I FUCKING LOVE YOU  :rainbow: <3 dude nice fucking map, love kh haha I was gonna ask is there a boss?
8 years ago
is there gonna be a zombie boss?
8 years ago
hey, nice map you're making, if I may make a suggestion, it would be nice if the zombies were mob of the dead zombies and maybe a demon zombie boss?
8 years ago
zombie boss?  :rainbow:
8 years ago
is there gonna be a zombie boss?
8 years ago
is there gonna be a boss? please say yes  :rainbow:  :accepted: <3 haha
8 years ago
it would be fun if it had bump cars xD
8 years ago
what kind of zombies tho?
8 years ago
hey, love the map so far, I just got one question: is there gonna be dinosaur bosses or t-rex boss like in batman zombies wayne manor at the last part? if so it would be awesoooome  :rainbow:
8 years ago
niceeee, cant wait to play this! <3 btw are you gonna be able to use the train like in the original transit? it be cool! <3 :rainbow: :alone: :accepted:
8 years ago
Loading ...