Last Active
October 25, 2020, 10:46:46 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ar
Local Time
April 16, 2024, 05:39:41 pm
Someone knows the EE steps? after a lot of tries i only got to the point of the genetic mutator and i cant figure out how to continue.
5 years ago
I have just beaten the map. It is incredible. It has a good story, good mechanics, good easter egg, Is and exelent map. I managed to find the easter egg (with help of fearreaper stream lol) and i got amazed. I wonder if something like this is coming to black ops 3 customs because i would love to pla...
6 years ago
You sure Windows Defender isn't deleting the files? Has happened to me few times. And what happens with Installer that makes it not work?
i managed to fix it. seems like windows defender was t...
6 years ago
When i download the zip, its empty. i downloaded it several time and auto install doesnt work for me.
6 years ago
Papee te deseo la mejor de la suerte me hypeaste mucho, me parece muy buena tu idea y si necesitas apoyo moral sabes donde encontrarme   ;)

*English for the other dudes*
Man i wish to you the best luck posible, you hyped me a lot and i like the idea. If you want moral support yo...
9 years ago
This is my opinion of the map, isnt complete because i play alone and i dont do all the things so, sorry :)
Weapons: 5 I dont do a big points of this because its almost all weapons from UGX mod
IA: 10 the IA in this map is perfect, never bugged!
Animations: 10 The ia in this map do v...
9 years ago
Loading ...