or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cristian_morales

Do you have a start zone? Made sure every spawner is defined correctly, have you scripted zones lately. Check those stuff, zones can sometimes  get out of hand if you do atleast 1 thing wrong.
6 years ago
Here it is...skybox change script for cod waw.

You can change the skybox in script using my script code.

www.mediafire.com

6 years ago
Thanks for the 241 downloads in 3 days! Sadly i can't continue my work due to computer disfunction. But... i will continue modding on call of duty zombies in the future.
6 years ago
Old map i made, has fun easteregg  :nyan:

You teleported into a strange universe, you wonder room to room to last long on hordes of the undead coming out a single window.

Description:
- Original World At War weapons
- No perk limit
- has a Main easteregg
- Additional Nova crawlers and hell hounds
- Space + gold Suit easteregg

Notes:
Before playing you need to install t4m on to your cod waw root folder due to fx/sound limit precache.
If the solo button doesn't work, type "/map OneWindowChallenge" on console. To acess console use the '~' key. Check settings to turn on console option if not working.

T4M Download:
https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/

Map Download [ Mediafire ]:

Credits:
Harrybo21 & his team - HaryBo21 Perks v5.0
OnlineX420   - Map testing
Fusorf           - BO3 Perk shaders

Cristian Morales - Creator of the map.

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEO9AlCarXEAAPNHsaci_sA
6 years ago
Cool to see a new visitor. If you need any help on scripting or modding msg me. By the way i can't mod anymore due to my pc getting destroyed. ( i deleted microsoft net framework app and when i connect to the internet the pc stops and errors )  :please:
6 years ago
Play Green House by BluntStuffy.
6 years ago
I have an unsual error called '0xc00007b' due to shutting the computer while updating windows, it may be a system file missing. I can't acess any app that is in a 3 Dimensional world. Pls help me  :-\
6 years ago
No.

:troll: :troll:
6 years ago
Hey i'm cristian, a Pretty much everything on cod5 zombies. If you need help ask me :D
6 years ago
There are jump high up zombie anims on Black Ops 2 zombies, maybe you can get anim there and port it into WaW Zombies, sorry but i dont have Black Ops 2... Good Luck  8)
6 years ago
mptype/nazi_zombie_heroes is a csv it acts like a aitype file, but its for player characters, without it, you can't spawn yourself. Make sure all needed files are in the raw directory. Try re-installing mod tools if you think there are some files missing.
6 years ago
Not a problem i ever had but, have you tried checking if the material, model, or precached item is corrupted? If the model in the assetviewer is invisible it means its corrupted, ig the material is 0 bytes heavy, it means its corrupted, if the Weapon file is 0 bytes heavy, it means its corrupted.

Hope this tip works for you - Cristian ( Mapper, Scripter,  Modeler, Animation Effect maker, Gun Porter )
6 years ago
You need to express your problems more throughly for a faster answer. Is your map powered with UGX Mod? Can you load your map? Do you get an error after spawning or on load?
6 years ago
Thank you so much!!  ;)
6 years ago
Loading ...