or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cristian_morales

I'm sorry i'm posting this now, but i was scrolling through my files when i saw this map again, 'TheOneWindow' i was actually trying to fix it, and i occasionally focused my time on another thing and so i stopped. its not finished, there's no eastereggs ..well there's some mini-eastereggs there. i added a new zombie round it may be bugged, so be aware.
i took off those dam nova crawlers, it really bugged out the game. so enjoy, i may or may not finish the map, well let's see.

Map Download [Mediafire]: ~ Thanks for Downloading! 😉

www.mediafire.com

Size: 371mb

Requirements: Need the T4M file before playing.
Link: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/

Credits: ~ woudn't make this without them

Tom-BMX: Applications and Tools

HarryBo21 and his team: Perks

Description:

- All WaW Weapons and some Black Ops 1 Weapons
- Bo1, Bo2, and Bo3 Perks
- New Nuked round

- More Graphical Setting included ( can now change shadow and specular settings )

- FOV slider
5 years ago
I just wanna say, I wish to see all maps remade in all CoD games with mod support from WAW to BO3. Thank you for pushing that one bit farther. I hope to see an origins remake one day and seeing a Moon remake out of all things gives me hope for that. Awesome looking map, gonna try it out soon
why thank you 🙂

Double Post Merge: August 07, 2019, 01:02:39 am

Looks really good man! i will try later, great work.
wish i could've done more. thanks for playing :)
5 years ago
plz tell me the wavegun is in this map
its there but half made. i was having troubles with the zap guns. 
5 years ago
thanks for playing :) but yet don't know if i should continue because it takes too much in my time.

Double Post Merge: March 05, 2019, 04:53:27 pm
thanks ;)

Double Post Merge: March 05, 2019, 11:35:20 pm
Woops, yeah thanks for the remind :+1:

Double Post Merge: March 05, 2019, 11:37:36 pm
This super great the map, has some details, but if you keep creating it it will be excellent :)
Thanks man. i dunno maybe i'll comeback when i have time.

Double Post Merge: March 05, 2019, 11:39:35 pm
Great map i love the death animations so smooth and relevant to the ambient some few bug ceashes here and there but nothing much, looking forward to it ;)
Yeah, i figured out how to make the zombies float when killed on moon, took me a while to do it.
5 years ago
Thanks for downloading, did you explode earth?

5 years ago
This is my last Custom Zombies Map ​​​​im going to Upload, im quitting. You see, i don't have alot of time to make maps, even tho it's fun. Thank you all for downloading my maps. This is a 6 month old map i worked on, it's UNFINISHED by the way. so there may be various bugs.

Download( Mediafire ): ~ Thank You for Downloading! :boom:
www.mediafire.com

Size: 150mb

Requirements: ~ Need this before playing
T4M file

Download: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/

Credits: ~ woudn't make this without them
Tom-BMX: Applications and Tools
UGX Rorke: Bo1 Weapons

Description:
- Black Ops 1 Weapons & Pack-A-Punched
- 3 Perks
- Space Dynamics
- Astronaut Boss Zombie
- Wasteland Time Counter
- Earth Explosion included ( Look for a terminal on the moon for explosion )
- More Graphical Setting included ( can now change shadow and specular settings )
- FOV slider and Zombie Counter

5 years ago
A really Well Made Map! :smile:
5 years ago
no its not poasible. some mappers fix that. but mostly everyone dont.
6 years ago
spooky map, give it 9/10.
6 years ago
its not a bug. in the '_zombiesmode.gsc' file, every player is defaulty spawned with its FOV on 60. i think its command is "playersSetDvar( "fov", 60 );"
6 years ago
Beta / Final ... Whatever.. The thing is that my computer is broken and sorry... But i can't update it anymore.
6 years ago
I noticed these glitches too, but this is just a beta. I can't continue this map due to computer failure. Sorry about that. P.S triggering the bear will play a 90 second song. Later you press f to buy the 50,000 point ending.
6 years ago
[Easteregg guide]
1. Teleport to the PaP room the first time, it will trigger the hid n' seek quest.
2. Find and shoot 5 hidden samanthas around the main map.
3. Look for a purple rock on the pap room, should teleport you to an island.
4. Collect souls around a meteor in the island. When done you will convert the meteor to an artifact. Grab it.
5. You will be sent back to the main map. There will be mysterious wall that dissapears by the train cart. And in there will be a round artifact. Knife it.
6. Collect souls around the artifact. When done pick it up.
7. Samantha steals your artifacts and an exceed with much greater power. Go to the teleporter and you'll have to survive various waves of the undead.
8. When done grab the artifacts samantha had took from you and you'll teleport out to the main map.
9. A song will be played. Wait 98 seconds and a teddy bear on smoke will appear on the couch with wonder weapons along with the $50,000 buyable ending.

[Aditional EE]
Space suit: Kill more than 500 zombies and a space suit helmet will appear on the right side of the gate by the power switch, press F on it and a space suit skin will be applied to your character.

Golden space suit: after beating the Easteregg you will be able to get a thundergun out of the box. With the thundergun shoot a clock on one of the hallway's room and a 60 seconds to run and use the teleporter. You will be teleported to a small room with a powerup in it. Pick up the power up and a golden spacesuit will be equiped to your character.

Free 1000 points: shoot the front nazi symbol on the teleporter and you and your team will receive 1000 points.

Free perk: shoot the teddy bear at spawn and you'll receive a perk ( note: turn on power if you want to use the perk ).

6 years ago
Loading ...