or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Zeewey

We were both at minimal
4 months ago
My friend and I had the same error message twice : g_spawn. Good map but we can't play it because of this :/
4 months ago
Woaw, it looks SO good. I have chills just by seeing the screenshots..
2 years ago
After playing, I must say that I really like this little map! The map is well done, no graphical bug or anything else to report, it is very agreeable to play. By cons I am also having a problem finding even a clue for the Easter Egg, any leads to give us ^^?

If you are good at writing stories, make one for the map, it adds context although it is true that few players read them, the more curious will be pleasantly surprised if it is well written!

Well done for the job.
3 years ago
Well, that definitly looks awesome so far !
4 years ago
First map of 2020 ! Congratulation on the realease.

It's really good that it's not a box map. I just try it and for a first map it's not that bad. Unfortunately a lot of rooms are empty and useless and it gets boring really quickly, but i'm sure it can get fun on multiplayer. Also i like the fact that the dogs are custom and you didn't neglected the outside of the map and that's a good point. So keep having fun making map !

For the issues : The first dog round is glitchy they didn't spawn at all and I didn't get the max ammo. Some zombies get stuck behind the barricades and don't get out. You can also exit most of the zombies barricades as you can see on my video, and that's all ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmCdADq_oQ
4 years ago
That looks very cool, there is some really ambitious features, keep it that way ! 
4 years ago
A fun map to play. I just noticed that when you PaP the ray gun and the PTRS-41 it gives you the default weapon, also some weapons are not upgraded when you PaP, althought a cool map for me.
4 years ago
Loading ...