Local Time
April 19, 2024, 01:29:45 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitch
CoD WaW
chasr34
Youtube
when i got waw i was instantly into zombies, and as soon as i figured out how to mod stuff, i joined this quite great community who has both helped me and ive tried helping back, even though i havent worked on my map in months at this point (and plan to finish it eventually lmao), still glad to be p...
2 years ago
glad i was able to help playtest this well made map! awesome work
2 years ago
You have to complete the EE to be able to free the alien and be able to complete the final battle. A short instruction list appears at the beginning of the map (other details are obvious as you progress through the EE)<...
2 years ago
awesome map dude, had a lot of fun playing it, only one thing, for the life of me i cant figure out what it means by "free the alien"
2 years ago
awesome map dude, had fun playing it, my only question is, where did you get the brutus boss? ive been trying to find him for over a year at this point lmao

3 years ago
awesome map dude, the only thing i wanted to note is that the shotgun behind electric cherry only reloads 2 shells instead of 9, dont know if thats normal or not, i also wanted to show this
ht...
3 years ago
Loading ...