or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chasr34

when i got waw i was instantly into zombies, and as soon as i figured out how to mod stuff, i joined this quite great community who has both helped me and ive tried helping back, even though i havent worked on my map in months at this point (and plan to finish it eventually lmao), still glad to be part of this great community, and glad i found out about it, here to another 10 years of this great modding community
2 years ago
glad i was able to help playtest this well made map! awesome work
2 years ago
You have to complete the EE to be able to free the alien and be able to complete the final battle. A short instruction list appears at the beginning of the map (other details are obvious as you progress through the EE)
ah, now i understand, got it, thanks :+1:  
3 years ago
awesome map dude, had a lot of fun playing it, only one thing, for the life of me i cant figure out what it means by "free the alien"
3 years ago
awesome map dude, had fun playing it, my only question is, where did you get the brutus boss? ive been trying to find him for over a year at this point lmao

3 years ago
awesome map dude, the only thing i wanted to note is that the shotgun behind electric cherry only reloads 2 shells instead of 9, dont know if thats normal or not, i also wanted to show this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599063866466631722/890627328781205644/20210922222737_1.jpg
i dont think im supposed to get this from the box :joy:
3 years ago
no clue if anyone else experienced this yet, but while holding the paped starting weapon and having a paped weapon that was on the left side of the starting area, i went and bought the right side weapon and instant game crash, no clue if this is a one time thing, or its something on my end, but other than that, quite a challanging map, its good though
3 years ago
nice to see more recent maps :+1:
3 years ago
good lord its hard to play this map, the one thing that was maing it extra hard was the normal spawners instead of the risers for the zombies, it gives absolutely no time to think, but other than that, it seems like a great map so far lmao
3 years ago
ay its the map i playtested, great seeing it up finally lol
3 years ago
seems ive done everything right, but the bo perks still come up as control pannels, i have the localized_common.ff in my mapname folder, built the mod and everything, but still come up as control pannels within radiant, is this just a thing in radiant or are they supposed to show up?
3 years ago
ay, its the amazing map ive been helping test for a while, man its been fun seeing the new additions to it, cant wait to help out more with it
5 years ago
honestly, for jumping in blindly, its a good map, its open but also has some tight areas, its easy (but not too easy) to train zombies where pack-a-punch is (and the starting area), and was quite fun to play.

my failed first attempt at the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ce6WGVwRxw
5 years ago
ay, its up, awesome work on the map dude
5 years ago
honestly, at the start of playing this map, its awesome, its true to the "one window" and doesnt have ground spawners anywhere in the map, and the way you go through it too is awesome, and the types of waves too, puts a spin on the one window thing, amazing work man :ok_hand:
5 years ago
Loading ...