or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chasenichpor

UPDATE 1

hello all My Name is chasenichpor i am working on a bran new zombies map called Reds Game

the map is still being worked on there will be a test out soon as i can figure out how to set it up.. other then that i put alot of progress into it so i hope it will come out soon i have no spoilers or nothing yet as soon as i can get ti to work ill post some picks below.... if anyone wants to help me figure out why its not working comment below other then that i will updat everyone soon  :D

9 years ago
then you shouldnt get the error

Try copying the DLC3code to your root/mods/yourmod/maps folder and tick it in launcher

fixed now it says im missing somthing called tesla
9 years ago
Did you install either the "UGX patch" from here : http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Modtools_Installation_Guide

Or the sniper patch?

Did you use a script placer?

Is DLC3code in your root/raw/maps folder?
yes to all
9 years ago
Yeah, its still not "scripting"

Try this :

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Creating_a_Moving_Door_Blocker

ok well i saw that but now its saying error in scripting it says im missing something about dlc3
9 years ago
Doors and things still falls under "mapping", all you have to do is assign KVPs in Radiant. There are tutorials on the UGX wiki at the top of this page
and i still dont understand thats why its hard for me to script thats why id like a second thing of helping hands
9 years ago
im thinking

"Building" = "Mapping"

yes u mean mapping i can do that the scripting like adding buyable doors and zombies is the challenge i cant do
9 years ago
Scripting a Building??

What do you mean with this??

MrDunlop4

Any type of scripting like door  buying like I said I'm new to scripting but the building is fine
9 years ago
OK now it works but the players can't move

9 years ago
hi i am looking for help to fix this script 'maps/_Zombiemode_utility' im new to scripting and i would appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it
9 years ago
Hello all im new to the map making work i am working on the map but i would like it if i could get any with amy good scripters.... the building is easy the scripting isn't so comment below if you want to help on my first map or message me on here i will appreciate it 
9 years ago
found a glitch getting to round 20 and game crashes
9 years ago
played it, streamed it, like it, very challenging
9 years ago
Loading ...