or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chasenichpor

Go to raw/english/fonts and take a screenshot of the folders contents.

9 years ago
If you want i can help with bits of mapping and ideas

Double Post Merge: March 19, 2015, 06:52:03 am
PM me if you want

OK sure
9 years ago
i tried everything you guys and gals say and i still dont know why but there still alien text
9 years ago
Delete the map folder from the APPDATA Area (Make sure from the appdata area    USER/AppData/Local/Activision) . Then recompile the MAP and MAP PATCH in launcher, Build your map mod (selecting ONLY "Build IWD"), then build the UGX MOD (selecting only Build Mod.ff Fastfile), then open up project mover do the stuff in that (MAKE SURE TO CLICK "MOVE FILES" ONCE). Now try.

Also to make sure the alien text never comes back only compile the map, NOTHING else.

ok.... still alien text :( somebody contact me on skype so i can show on screen share so it would look easier
9 years ago
Did you modify your client in any way?
(Also there's only two things related to this:
1) It's from wrong gamefonts_pc.iwi being used from the language fonts being used now.
2) Your languages fonts are different from gamefonts_pc.iwi
So in truth they're the same thing)

see i looked threw all that and theres still alien text
9 years ago
looking for a group of people to put this map im creating to life.
This is all i need:
a scripter (because scripting is hard and i dont understand it)

an item creator (like different guns, items and stuff to place in the map)

and a second pair of hands (just in case i run out of ideas)

if you want to help please comment below or give contact me on my skype
9 years ago
how do you get rid of the alien text help please help i researched everywere and i dont know how to get rid of it heres an example:

if anyone knows how to fix it of if anyone can fix it for me i would appreciate it thanks all
9 years ago
Console should spit out a text file on each waw startup or there is a command to put in to make it do that. You should get the alien text fixed though. Not sure what causes it. Fonts? Idk

OK how do you fix the alien text so I can fix why my maps not running lol

Clearly you failed at installing a custom font, or failed installing UGX mod. I'd fix that before anything else.. ::)

I followed the instructions tho
9 years ago
use developer 1 in console and see what issues you run into :troll:

i did
9 years ago
There is this post:
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=7194.0

It says to load map in developer 1 and look for errors. This one had bad door kvps.
So try the developer 1 thing and see where that gets you.

I have3 no clue what it says this is all i get
9 years ago
im trying to test my map and i get it running but when i start it to play it gets stuck on the loading bar and freezes i wait a couple of minutes but the map wont load up can someone help me solve this problem?
9 years ago
Loading ...