Last Active
November 18, 2023, 04:29:56 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 24, 2024, 09:40:33 pm
Is the Springfield fixed in this mod? as well as the UV texture for the revolver?
1 year ago
Loving the mod, the game is so much better now that you cant stick to the zombies anymore. are you planning on adding the purple-ish metal to the paped versions of guns like the FG42 and .357 Magnum? it would make them look WAY better than how they look currently with their incomplete camos,
2 years ago
I noticed that there's a bug with barriers while playing on nacht, the animations for the boards flying up and hitting the window doesn't happen. I'm not sure if it happens on other maps.
2 years ago
Thanks! But my mod was not necessary designed for Plutonium, it's been optimized for vanilla game. So for the perks, I have never heard of that issue, but I just tested it again now on my end and everything seems fin...
2 years ago
Great mod! I noticed a small bug, after buying all 4 perks, the dog round end sound plays, and continues to play after every perk you buy.

Another thing, I noticed that the mod has some small problems with plutonium, such as the menus and such still using the classic WAW menus, (server b...
2 years ago
Loading ...