or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - c.h.n

Take good care of my children.  :)

Nazi_zombie_farm (my first project)

Nazi_zombie_farm(verruckt_style)

Nazi_Zombie_Farm_Swamp

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g56jm36a4x8gee/nazi_zombie_series.zip

sorry forgot to share with _Prefabs.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2k1oq45fi4pwaez/_prefabs.zip
note for moderators: you can delete the farm swamp's lite version.

another note: i had to upload them to mediafire because the attachment system gave me errors.
Thanks.
9 years ago

i want to replicate bo1's hud but not completely, just the weapon name and ammunition parts of it. i wonder if anyone's willing to help me do it.

also, is it possible to replicate DT2 from BO2? not just 2x damage, but two bullets coming out of the weapon.

thanks in advance.
9 years ago

yes it goes through the brushes. also i don't think i did anythign wrong scripting wise.
CoDWaW snow

derberg.cvs
Code Snippet
Plaintext
fx,env/weather/fx_snow_blizzard_intense

Maps/Derberg.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level.DLC3.useSnow = true;

preCacheMyFX()
{

level._effect["snow_blizzard"]                                          = loadfx("env/weather/fx_snow_blizzard_intense");

}

clientscripts/derberg.csc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
preCacheMyFX()
{

level._effect["snow_blizzard"]                                          = loadfx("env/weather/fx_snow_blizzard_intense");

}

Maps/dlc_code.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
DLC3_threadCalls2()
{
        if( isDefined( level.DLC3.useSnow ) && level.DLC3.useSnow )
{
level thread player_Snow();
}
}

player_Snow()
{
players = get_players();
array_thread( players, ::_player_Snow );
}

_player_Snow()
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");

for (;;)
{
playfx ( level._effect["snow_blizzard"], self.origin + (0,0,0));
wait (0.2);
}
}

9 years ago
hey guys i'm having problems with snow fx. the snow in my map goes through buildings even though i chose kill impact on physics. if i make element type bilboard sprite and set physics to kill impact, it doesn't go through buildings but then the element count in the map is around 800 and considering the element limit is 2048 it's not a good idea to do that. thanks in advance.

My snow fx
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9cx9rnt4i3z8y5/snow_fx.rar
9 years ago
it's 3 days till my birthday and you just gave me one of the two things i've been looking for. thank you so much alex, i appreciate it.  :)

Edit:i've never seen this feature in any of the custom maps or mods. it affects the atmosphere of the map a lot for me. i recommend you do that too. copy the iwi file in your mods/yourmapname/images folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjw02zarl43getf/sun_flare.iwi

CoDWaW light flare
9 years ago
its really great to see your being interested in. im waiting for your news. thanks.  :)
9 years ago
only thing i could find named corona is here:
not sure how to use it from this point on so that it also looks like it should, but maybe you do..

(Image removed from quote.)

yeah i've been working on it but i don't think it's gonna happen. i always thought that flare was something i can put with a script_struct and it surprised me that it was actually an fx.

Edit:
i tried the settings you showed but it's either not working or i can't do it or there's something missing.
http://youtu.be/ljYGyy2gNNA
9 years ago
It's a light corona, added via an FX. The fx_draw dvar only affects post processing elements, which excludes a corona.

i couldn't find that fx in nazi_zombie_factory.csv. i don't understand what you mean by adding corona to fx. thanks for replying.
9 years ago

Can someone please tell me what this is? I've been looking for it more than a year and even though i tweeted treyarch about it, i didn't get the response i expected.

this is definitely not fx.

Thanks.

Cod Waw Light flare 3
9 years ago
i stumbled upon the gameplay video of your map christmas delivery and noticed you figured out how to to control cg_gun_rot_r dvar which i've never been able to control to have better looking walking animations. i downloaded your map and found the file which control this animation and edited it a lot. i took bo1 mp44 as a reference. by the way, you're the reason i signed up on ugx. thanks a lot.

this is how i did it

Code Snippet
Plaintext
#include common_scripts\utility; 
#include maps\_utility;

main()
{
SetDvar("walking_holster",0);
players = GetPlayers();
array_thread(players,::walk_main);
array_thread(players,::rot_main);
}

walk_main()
{
self SetClientDvars("cg_bobWeaponAmplitude", "0.7");
self SetClientDvars("bg_bobAmplitudeStanding", "0.012 0.005");
self SetClientDvars("cg_bobWeaponMax", "3");
}

rot_main()
{
for(;;)
{
roll = self GetVelocity() * anglestoright(self GetPlayerAngles());
roll = roll/28;
if(!self.is_sliding)
{
if(GetDvarInt("walking_holster") == 1)
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_rot_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
else
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_rot_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
}
wait(0.1);
}
}

And Weapon Files
Code Snippet
Plaintext
standMoveF\0\standMoveR\0\standMoveU\0\standRotP\2\standRotY\0\standRotR\-2

derbergwalking
9 years ago

An undone project which i dont want to finish. U can do something rather than its staying on my pc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wu4d7544e3f0fbx/nazi_zombie_fry.zip
9 years ago
i really happy for the truth has known by everyone. the only thing thaat i worry is my new map will be announced at the middle of 2015 and be released at the end of 2015. you got knew the new derber project 6 months before.

its great for me to notice ugx-mods. people dont help me at zombiemodding.com like used to. even having fun and want money.
http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=17999.msg160955#msg160955

dog round
9 years ago
i ve made a test video for for derberg and i released it on youtube. after a couple of good comments i wanted to make my followers have an ideo for my new project and i kept a video called "unknown", 17 seconds, on my page. after 20 days i deleted it. by the way haxman has took the video and released it here peretened like he made it

the Raidant footage of my map

Official farm_swamp radiant footage

by the way, i dont know english so i can answer lately. :)
9 years ago

Weapon List
Spoiler: click to open...
colt      (bo2)
python
fnfal
m14
hk416      (bo2)
scarh      (bo2)
famas
commando
galil
stg44      (bo2)
enfield
m16
aug
ak47
mac11
ak74u
mp5         (bo2)
uzi
thompson   (bo2)
mp40      (bo2)
sten
skorpion
ppsh
dragunov
l96
olypia
ks23
fg42            (Source)
mg42
m60
m240      (mw2)
mg08      (bo2)
Scavenger
Raygun             (bo2)

Trivial İnformation
Spoiler: click to open...
*Textures/Models
- All the textures and models are converted close to original with their normal and specular maps
- 90% of the models has lods
- Almost all of the models are ported from BO1
- Some of the weapons are ported from BO2 since the textures of their BO1 coutnerparts aren't as good as BO2 ones (M16, FNFAL, UZI, Dragunov)

*Impacts
- Made new impacts for metal, concrete and snow
- Metal impacts have been remade with BO1's metal impact properties with BO1's metal impact materials
- I made the concrete impacts myself using Ghosts and Insurgency impact textures
- Made the snow impacts myself with Ghosts' impact textures
- Concerete explosion fx is ported directly from BO1, snow explosion fx is made by myself using Far Cry 4 and Ghosts textures
- Flesh impact fxes changed and the textures are taken from Ghosts. Zombie head explosion and Scavenger explosion fxes made by myself

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj3U1S2yv4I

*Muzzleflash / Shelleject
- All WaW muzzleflash fxes has been deleted and remade by myself using Insurgency, BO1 and Ghosts textures.
- For now, all weapons use 6 base muzzleflash fxes. Those muzzleflashes play 9 different fxes (as shown on the picture)
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2yttl38.jpg

- Shellejects are made using the values on BO1 shellejects (those may be changed). Shells scatter around upon falling.
- Added sparks and smoke in shellejects (i think they look much sexier now :) )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6pmsPdJ3I

*Sound (I worked so hard on it, i changed it 3 times)
- I tried to make all the sounds sound like the original counterparts.
- All the weapons play different act sounds and some are from BO2, some are from WaW.
- Replaced the decay sounds of weapons with the ones from BO1.
- Replaced the dist sounds of weapons with the ones from BO2 (smg/rifle/pistol/shotgun)
- Replaced the reload sounds of some weapons and firing sound of colt with the ones from Red Orchestra 2.
- Changed footstep sounds. Added snow sound. Added supporting sounds from BO1. Base sounds ported from Skyrim (excluding metal).
- Character vox sounds are replaced with BO1 ones. Added 630 sounds from Kino for now and removed the old ones.
I may release two versions with BO1 character vox sounds and WaW sounds since it adds 120 mb to the mod. Even though 60% of the project is complete, the total size of the mod is 420 mb with BO1 vox sounds.

*Background
- Added mountain models from BO1 and used BO2 textures when necessary. Made them darker using Photoshop 6.
- Changed skybox.Used skybox_hol1 and changed its textures with CSGO skybox textures.

// weapon bobbing values (base weapon animations) has been changed to replicate the ones in black ops
www.youtube.com/watch?v=160v_LHvM6Y

//some fx's
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDKMGuS17BQ

//Bonus of the day.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg5266P5v8g

Current progress:
50%
9 years ago
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Note from admin: This map was stolen from C.H.N. by haxman123. Haxman has now been permanently banned for impersonating another member of the community and claiming other people's work as his own. The ownership of this topic has been transferred to its rightful owner, C.H.N.
11 years ago
Loading ...