or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - c.h.n

Absolutly outstanding map!

Had a bug - i got 5 guns:)
I bought Commando on the wall, then i bought 3 guns from the Box and they didn't appear:)

Solo or co-op?

Could you tell me more about the error?
7 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

It will be hard to not see any more masterpieces..  :-[

Do you plan on making any tutorials before you go, wise man?

i'm gonna do something far better than posting a tutorial. i'll release all the raw files i have.

Great job on the release! I really enjoyed the map. Really well good job done. I made gameplay video here:
 http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14781

The only bug I found so far was the quick revive. Zombies surround you while being revived causing insta down again :alone:

Best map I've played this year :nyan:

everyone's talking about the quick revive bug but there are more bugs you haven't noticed :D

hopefully i'll release an update in a week.
7 years ago
Congratulations on the release!!

Thank you my friend.  :-*

Lovely. Just lovely. Kind of feels like what Der Riese would be like if it was made with Black Ops-era design. I DO have a few problems, though. Specifically, the teleporters are just too far away from the mainframe for you to make it in time when doing it solo. It feels like using Stamin-Up is a must...which IS in the map, but it doesn't work.

Stamina works at certain intervals.

7 years ago
I just read all the replies. Thank you all for your positive feedback. Please keep me informed about the bugs and everything. I'm going to update the map in a week or two because we just found a bug :D
7 years ago
Where is the fucking electric cherry? :)

Johndoe is not here and we are with bad english.

This is the only way to have it. :)
7 years ago
Congrats on releasing this masterpiece! Glad i could help with some of the final details, maps like this dont come allong too often. Really awesome job man!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
7 years ago

t4m not required
drive.google.com

Der Berg is the back door of Der Riese. A similar place that is built on a different place on the same world.

-1.1a-
-The mods size has been reduced to 355 MB from 515 MB. The sounds got converted using the standard ADPCM instead of PCM.

-1.1-
-There was a bug that made the trap do no damage at all.
-The zombies wouldn't go away during solo revive.
-The vision changes wouldn't work when you go down.
-Reload bug with MG08.

-We've had numerous bug reports about firesale on co op but I guess those couldn't be fixed because it wasn't possible to reproduce those bugs on our end.

-Thanks BluntStuffy for updating.

Features

Default Der Riese features.
Mule Kick, Stamin-up and Electric Cherry (which can only be acquired by completing a simple easter egg).
Changed character voxes.
Altered gameplay dynamics (sounds, fx etc.)
Fov slider.

Credits (let me know if i missed anyone)

Tom-Bmx (tools)
johndoe (technical support, human resources)
BluntStuffy (scripting support)
Makecents (scripting support)
codmoddd1234 (technical & scripting support)
Ege115 (scripting support)
HarryBo21 (scripts/tutorials)
steviewonder87 (asset support)
SparkyMcSparks (technical support)
DidUknowiPwn (fonts/hud)
Ray1235 (ppsh anims)
Radimax (logo design)
YaPh1l (scripts/tutorials)
RDV (technical support)

I also would like to thank haxman, who claimed he was the creator of Farm Swamp, my previous map and almost did the same for this one until I noticed it and revealed the truth. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to find about other modding sites and wouldn't meet so many great people that helped me make this map.

Beta testers

Special thanks to JiffyNoodles & chromastone10 for their feedback
ville88
RadimaX
Ray1235
HitmanVere
Ege115
codmoddd1234
sethnorris
DidUknowiPwn
MakeCents
BluntStuffy
chromastone10
Harry Bo21
RDV
natesmithzombies

The games I extracted & used assets from

Call of Duty: Black Ops - models, textures, weapons and sounds
Call of Duty: Ghosts - fx textures
Fallout 4 - round ost's, perk jingles, some ambient sounds
Blackops 3 - announcer, ost's, some character vox
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army - round start music
Far Cry 4 - some fx textures
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - ambient music
Half-Life 2: Episode 2 - sky fx textures
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - skybox textures
Insurgency - muzzleflash fx textures

RESHADE GRAPHİCS MOD:

Download
https://goo.gl/LRCRDU

I highly recommend you play this map using ReshadeFx. I modified it to make the map look so much better than WaW itself could. I also recorded all the videos while it was enabled. To install ReshadeFx, you just need to extract the files into your WaW root directory.
You can turn it on/off by pressing "Scroll Lock"
http://imgur.com/a/BPY9X
7 years ago
Oh my God! I've been looking for this for centuries.

:poker:

7 years ago
If you turn off VSync, it loads faster.
7 years ago
Hi. @RDV

johndoe showed me a solution similar to yours but when i do that the zombies don't lose any limbs or anything.

but i want zombies to lose them only without spawning limb models and i achieved it by deleting those lines.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// in char_ger_honorguard_zombies.csv and char_ger_honorguard2_zombies.csv
xmodel,char_ger_honorgd_body1_g_rarmspawn
xmodel,char_ger_honorgd_body1_g_larmspawn
xmodel,char_ger_honorgd_body1_g_rlegspawn
xmodel,char_ger_honorgd_body1_g_llegspawn

i can play until round 13 if i set the corpse count to insane or large and i can play until round 20 with the solution above. but this time i hit g_spawn because of the corpses on the ground (ragdoll).

this is how i fixed it.

i don't get any errors when corpse count is on medium so i made the mod force it to medium and disabled it on the menu.

it's kinda cruel but i had no choice :)

@MakeCents

I'll look into your script but it doesn't seem it'll reduce much even if i trim the triggers.
7 years ago
Hey everyone.

I keep hitting those sweet limits everytime i fix another one. i can trim the fat of fx, sound, material, image, brush, vertex limits and the likes but this limit i'm hitting at the moment drives me nuts.

Motherfucking g_spawn limit is what i'm talking about of course :D

I play Der Berg from til round 20 from time to time but yesterday, when i threw a grenade among the zombies on round 13, the game crashed and gave me this error.

johndoe told me how and why this happens but i guess he doesn't know much either :D

Question 1: Can you guys give me more detail about this limit?
Question 2: I don't want zombies to spawn limbs upon gibbing. Can we make this happen without disabling gibbing? If that's possible i think the issue will be solved.

By the way, when the corpse setting is large or insane, i get free entities flooding the console log so it kinda implies the coming of the error. This doesn't happen on medium or below.

Thanks in advance.
7 years ago
Don't think I'm working on small details only

for your eyes only :) (not the finished version)

Spoiler: click to open...

7 years ago
İ really liked the texture johndoe showed me last night so i decided to fiddle with it. after playing around with normal and specular maps i really liked the outcome so i decided to share it.

İmage's source
Spoiler: click to open...

8 years ago
Loading ...