or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bweaver99

Good job on the map design, could have spent some time putting in some fancy weapons with custom PaP's or maybe a small easter egg... this would give us a little more to do than just survive.
8 years ago
Zombies tend to walk down the stairs while they are INSIDE THE STAIRS i got downed by a zombie that was through the stairs but i couldnt see.

I like the map though, very challenging and fun.
8 years ago
I played for 10 hours yesterday trying to get the Baby Gun from box and then gave up and decided to use the Give all console command in devmap mode to try it out xD
 that gun is hilarious
9 years ago
Nice, i like the tranzit packapunch location instead of the actual town one in the lava
9 years ago
I noticed that with zombie shield its a 1-hit on juggernauts, is it supposed to be like that? seems too easy compared to everything else in the map :P
9 years ago
When can we expect a new update? and that gun looks cool :P
9 years ago

Sometimes when you dolphin dive it glitches your gun and it dissappears or you can only see the tip of the gun in the bottom left
9 years ago
Man i wanna play this, but i have to wait until the mediafire link is put up

the mega link just gets stuck at 99% :(
9 years ago
Loading ...