or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BuIlDaLiBlE

I made this with respawn a few months ago
Nah, I don't need them to respawn. I need them to go to specific location when, say, player inside trigger_multiple. I know how to make everything work except make zombies go where needed.
create_zombie_point_of_interest() function seems rather glitchy.
8 years ago
So basically I need a teleporters like in "Five". I know how to make zombies teleport, but what if they are just standing and don't know where to go? How would I make them go to the location of the teleport?
8 years ago
Make sure ur not
Don't open the program, drag and drop onto the program when on ur desk top
I know that, I'm just having problems with some images that for some reason don't convert.
8 years ago
So, I need some tool textures for radiant in .dds format. I successfully converted most of them using Tom's IWI & DDS Converter but some textures (like volume or trigger) simply don't convert. Converter gives an error saying that the format is unsupported. Wtf? How else would I get these textures? Trying to add missing assets to BO radiant btw (yes it's still WIP but I compiled the mod to test shit).
8 years ago
Bp Waiting  :D
Nah I'm kidding don't play that shit, tho I will make Bp Waiting RM in BO3 when the tools are out. And trust me, that one will be MUCH better.
8 years ago
Complete piece of shit like Exo Zombies. While it's fun to play for a while it easily gets very boring and soon forgotten. 3arc zombies FTW!
8 years ago
Thx, will come in handy when I'll be trying to get Black Ops II and down chalk system back.
8 years ago
this question was solved elsewhere
Bother sharing?
8 years ago
theres like 4 different script references for cod 5, including on this very site
Yes I know about them existing. But they lack good explanation. I just wanted more help and I received it, thanks for this awesome community.
8 years ago
The one thing I don't like how sublime handles is the layout. As far as I know you can not deem each box a file extension. Say gsc opens in top right, csc in top left, menu on the bottom, or whatever and so on. That would be helpful for me. I've not seen any editor like that yet though. (maybe you can do it, but I haven't found out how)
Duh I just use one window. One thing that may be helpful is a comparison between two files with the same name (if they differ inside, like I need to to update Harry's Perks from version 4.0.3 to 5.0.0).

Here is the link about sublime in bo3 tools I was talking about:
http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/585-smart-coding-now-included-d/
What is that Treyarch providing exactly? Like, auto-completion thingy so you don't have to write (or even find if you forgot) functions? If so, then it's quite helpful.
Didn't buy BO3 yet though, too fuckin' expensive. Even on sale it's too expensive. Here in Russia the price is really high so I didn't get the chance to have money to buy it... yet. Why they offer MP starter pack and not zombies starter pack? Fuck MP! :(
Anyway thx for help, marked your post as solved.
8 years ago
NP

yeah, I hear good things about UltraEdit. I prefer sublime text 2 (free) myself because I've been using it for a long while. I like the folder structure you can add to the side, multi-cursor, mass file search feature, it's customizable auto completions, and many other things about it. But I think they will be releasing a sublime auto-complete tool for sublime in bo3 tools, from what I saw on mappers united, so that could also persuade someone... in the beginning at least until someone makes them for other editors.
Well, I think I'll go with Sublime Text then.
Excluded a lot of unneeded shit already:
8 years ago
I'm gonna go with its an engine function because it's not in any gsc, but I would defer to DUKIP for anymore info on it since he knows that the best. See here:
https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7207.msg78105.html#msg78105

If you use sublime, I have a version, using his list, for it as well here:
https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5923.0.html
(more managed here) https://github.com/MakeCentsGaming/Sublime-CodScript
Omg thanks for that. Honestly I've been using a plain text editor (AkelPad) all this time, it's quite fine but obviously not for proper scripting. Been too lazy to set up a good environment. What do you prefer best to use? I see UltraEdit has this root of files so I don't have to go through directories in Explorer in order to open files (that's really inconvenient).
8 years ago
DisableWeaponCycling()
Oooh now I get what it does. I wonder, where are those basic functions that can be called everywhere? In what file I can see this function?
8 years ago
Loading ...