or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Blink-420

I need to create a ladder in my zombies map, anyone know how this is done?

Double Post Merge: November 12, 2016, 03:38:43 pm
Nvm just use the ladder texture tool lol..
7 years ago
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.

What if you want the same sound to play each time, without overlapping?
7 years ago
I'm not 100% sure but I think you need to download those sounds from somewhere if you want to use them ingame.
7 years ago
So I've been using the mod tools for a long time and I keep seeing this error on random models that the mod tools apparently wont let me use?

Example:

^3DROPPED VERTS. 1 warnings encountered while processing xmodel 'p7_crate_bomb_pallet_lod0'. Log can be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_crate_bomb_pallet_lod0_f210_s1.000000_geo_rigid_ISCFMCLDOMJU7KB5HY7MVRB4RF.log

xmodel:p7_crate_bomb_pallet
    col_map:maps/zm/zm_mcdonalds.d3dbsp
156 ms elapsed
Converting xmesh p7_crate_bomb_pallet_lod0 (Desired Faces: 126, Scale: 1.000000, Collision: false)

Any help would be greatly appreciated for there are tons of models doing this that I'd love to be able to use!
7 years ago
In my new map, a kino style teleporter is essential for my map design..Any help, tutorial or links to how this can be done would be greatly appreciated! Haven't seen this one anywhere yet.
7 years ago
1. create a folder called in your mapname folder called gamedata, inside of that folder create another one called weapons, then inside of weapons create a folder called zm and inside of zm copy and paste the zm_levelweapons_common
so it should look something like zm_yourmapname/gamedata/weapons/zm

2. Inside of your zone file so zm_mapname.zone put this line in
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Gun Edits
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

3. Open the copy of the file and at the end of any weapon name put a space and then name of the attachment, attachments have certain code names , here is an example of all my assault rifles in my map (pinaka tou diavolou)
(Image removed from quote.)

I'll make a video eventually on how to do this and also all the attachment code names i'm guessing you can tell what attachments i used by reading the code name

I had the mapname zone file script off...thanks you this, you're a life saver! Love your map by the way :)
7 years ago
Do you know how to add guns to the box ? Because you can change it in the same file. If not search for it in the help desk. If you in that file look on the right side of the document there is a category attatchments just write there with one should be on (it is for wallbuys and the box/you can chage the wallbuy price there too).

You're talking about the zm_levelcommon_weapons file? I've edited that multiple times, mostly for wallbuy price. It doesn't change a thing ingame. Any help?
7 years ago
I've tried everything, including this tutorial... The weapon price does not change in game :/ any help?
7 years ago
I need doors to open once power is turned on, not buyable! Haven't seen a tutorial for this yet. Thanks
7 years ago
As seen on the new map, "pinaka tou diavoiou" the weapons on that map all have different attachments, such as suppressors and lazer sights. I know how to do the offline thing for weapon kits, but this is part of the map. Anyone know how this is done? Thanks!
7 years ago
I changed the texture to a different brick texture..Seems to only be that one texture..weird
7 years ago
pcdev_assist gave me a solution! You need to delete the Workshop.json file in your map file folder!

I figured it out! But thank you very much!!
7 years ago
Hey community ;D
i've had recently a problem Just when i tried to export the map (bo3) with the radiant to the workshop.
That's the name of the error: "error retrivering item data from steam workshop" (link with a picture https://gyazo.com/94f65ecb67bcd6b05045a064cbd4a638 )

PLS HELP ME !!  :'( :'(  :nyan:

Im getting same error! any help?
7 years ago
I have a problem with that. When i press publish after build it, and error apear ERROR retrivering item data from steam workshop.
Any solution?

Has anyone fixed this? I need help with this, worked hours on it cant find a solution.
7 years ago
When I try uploading my new map to the workshop I get this error: "Error retrieving item data from steam workshop."
I have uploaded this map file to the workshop before to test with my friends. I deleted it from the workshop and im assuming that is whats causing this error. I have no way to fix this, I've even moved the entire map to a new .map file and renaming the map and it still gives me this error. Any help as soon as possible would be very, very much appreciated. been trying to fix this for hours..! :alone:
7 years ago
Loading ...