or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bigboyys12345

You never answered my question. Does this map have a buyable ending? The reason  I am asking if because I prefer maps with  buyable endings over maps without
Just added in buyable ending!!!
10 years ago
find the revive script and have this in it: http://paste.md-5.net/liyeduloho.avrasm - that script is from ege115, i was too lazy to type it myself (only diffrences woruld probably be names)
I'm not sure where i'm supposed to put the script because i'm not sure where the quick revive script is
10 years ago
just make a point of interest while reviving
What do you mean by that?
10 years ago
I was wondering if anyone could give me a script, which makes zombies move away from you while quick revive is reviving you.
10 years ago
not a bad effort on your map, one thing is the trap...zombies dont die they just walk through it :)

when you go down they sit on your face, makes the game a waste of time but thats only my opinion

boysta
Sorry about that shoould i try and make them stand still or something? and the zombies do get hurt, when the walk through the trap, they get a short burn time, I didnt want to make the room to easy to camp in, so the trap is only an assist, and since there is no cool down i made it 1250
10 years ago
You never answered my question. Does this map have a buyable ending? The reason  I am asking if because I prefer maps with  buyable endings over maps without
Sorry about that and no I can add one in if you want me to

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 05:26:58 am
nice thats smaller but in singleplayer i cant start and it shows a 2400 image Limit is reached.
New Link willl be up soon ill let you know when its avalable

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 05:50:16 am
nice thats smaller but in singleplayer i cant start and it shows a 2400 image Limit is reached.
new link is up try it out, let me know of anymore problems
10 years ago
\
Thanks for notifying me ill see what i can do!
10 years ago
Look very good  ;D, downloading, i like fire traps, instead of eletric traps  :P
Thanks hope you enjoy the map  :)
10 years ago
Now that you found the solution to the file size problem can you please fix it and re-upload.
I found the problem and ill let you know when the new link is up it should take about 20 min :)

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 02:32:27 am
Until the new link is up, you can shrink the file size by going into the mods folder, opening up ugx_guns, go to images and delete the nazi_zombie_forest folder!

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 02:53:28 am
Now that you found the solution to the file size problem can you please fix it and re-upload.
New link up!!!

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 02:55:11 am
600mb for a UGX mod map means you did something wrong....
And isn't the hud a little bit too big and distracting? Map looks decent though for a first map, a hell of a lot better than most people's  ::)
wtf, 625MB!  :o :o
625 MB!!!!!!!

(Image removed from quote.)
New link up!
10 years ago
From what I can see is you included your mapsource folder with the prefabs in the iwd. Those are not necessary to include.
Also, I'm not familiar with working with the UGX Mod, but your ugxm_guns IWD looks pretty big. Bigger than in other UGX maps so I opened it up. You have an extra folder inside the images folder of that IWD I don't think should be in there.
I didnt notice that and now that you point that out that folder is all the same files already in the zip
10 years ago
I've recently released a map and its about 625mb!!!! it giant! I was wondering if someone could download it and tell me if I have unnecessary files or used the installation creator wrong, I will give full credit to the people that help me. This would be greatly appreciated!
10 years ago
ya 1.1?? don't think so. and wow 600+ mb is a massive map size. looks good though.
It looks pretty good from the screenshots, but Ugx1.1? :troll:

Whoops my bad  :lol:

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 01:47:35 am
600mb for a UGX mod map means you did something wrong....
And isn't the hud a little bit too big and distracting? Map looks decent though for a first map, a hell of a lot better than most people's  ::)
Thanks and i have know idea why its so big, do you know anyone that could look through the files and let me know why its 625mb?
10 years ago
Pictures Below
Spoiler: click to open...

Features:
No dogs
UGX Mod 1.0.4
Soul Chest
Fire Trap
PAP
medium/large map
Custom skinned zombies
Custom HUD
UGX Jukebox
(NEW!!!) Buyable ending

Changes:
Moved soul chest from tunnel to pap room
Fire actually lights zombies on fire and does more damage(sometimes they run far before they die)
little bit more detail in pap area
Buyable Ending!!!!!
Spoiler: click to open...

Mapping and Scripting Support:
All the great people at UGX forums
JR-Imagine for the custom HUD
BluntStuffy for the soul chests
treminaor for UGX Jukebox
MakeCents for the fire trap
Alerion for opening text
ConvictioNDR for fixing the 625mb file

This is my first map!!!! Also I didnt have any beta testers besides myself so if there are any issues/bugs please tell me and I will do my best to fix them!!! If you enjoy this map and have suggestions for another please let me know!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v6hz6qy1jxremng/nazi_zombie_forest.exe
10 years ago
Your map shouldn't be that large. A stock UGX-MOD map is around 200mb, meaning you added 400mb to the map in some way. You have all the right files, don't know what the contents are so my view is obviously limited.

If i send you a download link do you mind checking it out???
10 years ago
Loading ...