or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Big-Beautiful

Thank you, it worked perfectly. I have a problem though because I found out that you can get the perk while you are down. How could I change if (player HasPerk(PERK_QUICK_REVIVE)) so it detects if you have the perk OR if you are down?
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function shootable_perk_1(player)
{
    trig_1 = GetEnt("perktrig_quick", "targetname");

trig_1 SetHintString("");
    trig_1 SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");

while(1)
    {
    while(1)
    {
        trig_1 waittill("trigger", player);

if (player HasPerk(PERK_QUICK_REVIVE))
{
IPrintLn("no no no you can not have the perko");
wait(3);
}
else
{
        IPrintLn("your pals go up fast now");
player zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_QUICK_REVIVE, false );
wait(3);
}

break;
    }
    }

}
This is the script now.
7 years ago
I'm trying to script a shootable perk bottle to give you a perk with reckfullies shootable trigger script, but modified.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#using scripts\zm\_zm_perks;
#insert scripts\zm\_zm_perks.gsh;

function init()
{
    level.shoot_quick_revive = 0;

level thread shootable_perk_1();
}

function shootable_perk_1(player)
{
    trig_1 = GetEnt("shoot_perk_trig", "targetname");

trig_1 SetHintString("");
    trig_1 SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");

while(1)
    {
    while(1)
    {
        trig_1 waittill("trigger", player);

IPrintLn("you have perk now ya boy");
player zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_QUICK_REVIVE, false );

break;
    }
    }

}

It gives me the perk, but I would like to have an if/else statement so it would display a different message if you already have the perk. I don't know what to put on the "if" part, can someone help me? thanks
8 years ago
on the kvps of the clips, there should be something called navmesh. Check that and it'll make the zombies navigate around it instead of trying to go straight through it. i love hand sanitizer.
8 years ago
Thanks for being one of the first to actually show how this is done, but I was wondering how fx could be set to turn on when the power is on like the lights. Fx have an fx state and they don't switch on when the lighting state is changed. I tried changing "set_lighting_state" to "set_fx_state", but it didn't work. Would you happen to know how to make the fx states work? Thank
8 years ago
This map is looking really good.
8 years ago
Hello ug of x, how would I make a function that would show a message in game when you start the map? Thx for any help
8 years ago
Thanks for the reply, do you know a good place where I can start learning to make scripts? I kinda have basic knowledge in C++. I was searching for some black ops 3 scripting tutorials or even cod waw tutorials but couldn't find any.
8 years ago
hello, does anyone know how to have an fx play by trigger? I have this little beam effect on my map and I want it to appear only when its been triggered or the power get turned on.  :-\
8 years ago
Hello, Gaming Experience of the Ultimate variety. I am experiencing a conundrum that is not at all ultimate.
Zombies that spawn from windows are unable to exit said window. They walk in place and sometimes not even facing the window. Zombies that spawn from the ground and find flesh seem to work fine. These windows are from the default template but with a different texture and moved to a different spot.

8 years ago
Hello gaming experience of the ultimate tier, I am very happy now be a part of this community. Well, I had this account for quite a while, but I wasn't on much. I only tried to make a map on waw but it ended with nastiness. Now, with black ops 3 mod tools out, I plan to a very active memeber of the ug of x!

I promise to make u proud!
8 years ago
This map is looking el spicy. Can't wait to play it with friends.  :)
8 years ago
"something calls deep from below..."

You stumble upon a sinister mansion. That's all I have for now.
I plan to add more rooms, a basement, and a front yard area. I only have the lobby so far.
I'm fairly new to cod mod tools and this is my first map so please be gentle,
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

8 years ago
Hello friends. Would it be possible to trigger an effect whenever a zombie were to spawn? I want the effect found in misc\fx_zombie_perk_lottery_start to appear when a zombie comes out of a spawner. I'd greatly appreciate the help  :)

8 years ago
ey sup dude, thanks for replying. I exported the minion into a .xmodel but I don't see the material you are talking about. Could you please clarify.

and i agree. Minions are cancerous, but my map is cancer.

8 years ago
Loading ...