or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BashTheOutcast

in console type map themapname
8 years ago
I see you finally release the map but where my credit for help test co-op stuff nah i'm just playing great map
8 years ago
man the map is so buggy its not insta kill with a knife on round 1 and sometimes the ppsh dont spawn when i buy it you need to patch this stuff

I been busy with other stuff so i'll update this weekend plus the zombies are twice as strong as normal zombies

Double Post Merge: October 07, 2016, 11:23:27 am
I have 2 problems with this map:
When a zombie hit me, there is lag for a couple of seconds.
And when i buy the PPSH, i don't take it.

That only happen when you restart and I that happens with harry'sbo21 5.0.0 perks so I'll replace them with the updated verison
8 years ago
New update soon BO3 PPSH instead of World at War PPSH and reduce of the buyable ending to 75000 
8 years ago
Thought you said No Perk Limit? But i just played it and could only get 4 perks, no matter if it was out of the perk machine or the wunderfizz. Please fix?  :poker:

8 years ago
How about bo3 ppsh? :please:

don't have the tools for getting bo3 ppsh  :alone:
8 years ago
In about 1st or 2nd of next month

Updates
No Perk Limit  :lol:
New Updated Camo
Removed Perks ( Vulture Aid, Who Whos and Tombstone Soda)
tweak the speed of Stamin Up

My next update will be a impossible one or bo1 ppsh instead of waw ppsh
8 years ago
In about 1st or 2nd of next month
8 years ago
I said before that after I'm done with my new map im making PPSH World and I was going to do that  :troll:  :poker:  :rainbow:
8 years ago
when he originally posted he didn't add about bo3 ppsh and other ppsh guns in different cod only I should port weapons
8 years ago
Once I finish my main mapping stuff I'm making PPSH world so don't worry  :troll:
8 years ago
Dude, I heavily enjoyed that. The PPSH being my favorite weapon, You can imagine my joy at playing a challenge map dependent on it's use

I give you 10/10  :rainbow:

:)
8 years ago
yeah Im fixing that in the update but go into console and type map nazi_zombie_ppsh
8 years ago
I looked at it I would have responded earlier but I been busy but idk what happening with this I would say either uninstall the mod tools or contract the guy who did the script if you add the patch already. or make a new map with different script placer to see if it change but that all the advice I can give  :poker:  :rainbow:
8 years ago
Loading ...