or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BashTheOutcast

In the update, I'm replacing double tap 1.0 with 2.0 so that shouldn't be a problem
6 years ago
6 years ago
You're missing images from some of the weapons, I would say if it keeps fucking up get the original mod tools with GCZ or Script Placer Z  :-\
6 years ago
What did you select when compiling the map, also are you going to add a skybox because that could also be the factor.
6 years ago
I have been having a blast with this map, already found the three plant ee song. Found bunker A & B locks (Can't find C to save my life) and some other stuff I don't wanna spoil anything. Good job on this map hopefully I'll beat the ee.
6 years ago
I understand that panzers, when you're basically defenseless, are bad but that's part of the challenge. Believe it or not but I had the panzers spawn at round five than seven, it was only when my friend and I played it that he said that round five was overkill (which it is). Also if you get the right weapons panzers become just footnote anyways.
6 years ago
I appreciate the feedback and yeah I can see how boring some of the areas are. I'll probably add more detail if I'm not lazy, as for the stairs I made it big because last time it was too tight plus it easier to get over zombies when you get trapped in the stairs. Again thanks for the feedback and I'll take this into consideration as I'm working on the extra content and stuff.
6 years ago

Needs T4M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
After surviving/escaping New York our four characters now find themselves in strange Laboratory, where the start of curing the world of the zombie apocalypse begins.

MEGA

Media Fire

Google Drive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay

Features
Spoiler: click to open...
Boss Zombie (Panzer Soldat)
Custom Weapons (BO1 - Ghosts)
Zombie Counter
Black Ops 1 Perks
Black Ops 1 Hud
Custom Audio (Characters, Announcer and etc)
Black Ops 3 Leveling System
FOV Silder
Buyable Ending
And much more ...

Credits
Public Assets/Tutorials
OdoHd
RDV
ZK
Alaurenc9
BluntStuffy
Mrpeanut188
Bamskater
Scobalula
Ricko0z
KDXDARK
SpyroScope
Smasher248
Jerri13
Redspace200
Shippuden
c.h.n
CFG Factory
Treyarch
Activision
Sledgehammer Games
Infinity Ward

The Crew
BashTheOutcast & IamTIMMEHHH (Mappers)
Voice Actors
GeekeTV (Computer Announcer)
Michael Warke (Dr. Dravis)
DSKristoff (Extra)
Icysnowseal (Isabella)
BashTheOutcast (Marcus Smith)
Ariachiba (Rosemary Parker)
Cassandra Bradford (Sarah Jay)
Nathan J Banks (Sebastian Denis)

If I missed anyone, please dm me or comment it below

Known Bugs
One barrier had a zombie that will spawn and stay confused.
Dogs will spawn in an area not unlocked yet.
The zombie counter will mess up around round 16 (because of dogs spawning with )
When Takeo/Sarah if you buy the MK14 you will get an error.

PSA From BashTheOutcast

First of all, I am so happy to be finally finishing/moving on from this map. I have been messing around with this map for almost two years, from building it and tearing apart multiple times to releasing an open beta last year (which I hate), making this map have made me and better modder despite the stress it caused. Now that it complete I can move on to other projects. However, I will be doing a mega update for the map that includes: Updated Weapons List, Character/Zombie Models, A easter egg for the map and Most (if not all) bugs fixed. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped/ believed in me and the project and hope you enjoy. Also please credit me as BashTheOutcast and not Bashmoney100 if making a video.

6 years ago
Yes I know I have a WIP of this map under a slightly different name but this is the absolute last time I'm redoing this god forsaking map. With that said let show off what I got.

Storyline (So Far)
[Not finished yet]

Screenshots 5/12/17

The Lab

Added Features
Zombie Counter
 Weapons
Boss Zombie
Announcer
Kino Teleporter

Features Added Soon
Characters Models
Character Voices
Blood Spatter Effect
Different HUD
Soul Boxes
and more...

Update 9/18/17 [Week 1]

I know its been a long time but it's time for the update. And no I wasn't dicking along for 4 months. Special thanks to IamTIMMEHHH for working on the outside, detailing and assets. Now I have been waiting for him to finish so I could do this update for the topic and also been finding voice actors, working on storyboarding, rigging character models and etc.

Added Features
Blood Spatter Effect
New Character Voice/Announcer
Kino Teleporter
Panzer
Custom Weapons
Blood Money
Deathmachine
Bam's BO1 Perk System
3 Trigger Song EE
Radios
etc...

Future Features
Soul "Box"
Buyable Ending
Rigged Character/Zombie Models
More Character Voice/Announcer Quotes
New Hud (Poll Above)

Now the moment you wanna see

Screenshots

Another update will be next week
7 years ago
Shame on you

Umm no I said other people, I don't do it.
7 years ago
There are a couple of tuts on UGX and Zombiemodding for perk drop and for the pap drop you could do what others do you go to a map with it and open up the IWD file
7 years ago
So I have Harrybo21's old perks and in his scripts, it doesn't a count for quotes for box/wall weapons, pap waiting and getting a pap weapon and I've been trying but can't figure it out. And oh_shit quotes don't play either but that doesn't have to do with harry's perks because it wasn't playing before I install them. Any help is appreciated.
7 years ago
why would t4m have anything to do with the map looking like a pair of boxes?

Weapons, Panzer, and the other fx's  :P
7 years ago
I can not wait until I can play this map but if it is released do you need t4m?

Yes there T4M for the map

Double Post Merge: June 22, 2017, 09:54:25 pm
a little BOXY by the looks of it

Lol, really? didn't notice.
7 years ago
Loading ...