or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ahvay

So yeah, falling through the floor isnt cool - i dont know if this is intended to troll people as it only happens when i get perks so i played this without any perks, also there are zombies which cant walk towards me....there are alot of changes that need to happen here.../Map Maker : PotatoClips
4 years ago

This was actually quite a quick finish, this room is pretty damn dark so i recommend turning that brightness up ingame. The map also has some pretty good zombies spawns as they are in the typical training areas - cheers to signal puke 13 for this map / Oh and did i forget to tell you i love the flamethrower?!, you already knew that!
4 years ago

This has a weird design for a zombies map, its a bit too big and a bit too easy...i dont think ill be playing this map again :(Cheers LI4MBATES for this map :)
4 years ago

Kino Der Toten with all of its 2010 glory, here it is!

4 years ago

I believe we have all of the buyable weapons on the wall including rocket shields and ppsh...too O.P, i recommend playing this map with a friend to give it more of a challenge,  oh and vulture aid is probably the best perk to get! works real good in this one window challenge,cheers to : Lynx Gaming for this map :)
4 years ago

Ive got to be real here, this map is small BUT for its age it holds up to be better than some maps released today!, its simple and has a secret EE which i cannot find....can you find it?

- cheers to Garry for this map!

4 years ago

Thats right, cheers to the bro NG for allowing me to put this footage of his sweet map on YT, The only downfalls to this map is that there is a weird Thompson animation its all stuttery and bleh its weird, the secord thing is the waffe glitch but who cares this is a fast map and the perks are overpowered on this map it feels like its been tweaked

@NGcaudle - You are a BEAST!

4 years ago

Weve got another map here made by UGX Community Mapper @cpt_johnson1 , if hear the tunes of the soviets in the background YOU KNOW IM PLAYING IT, The whole bears thing is not a thing im used to any more but hey no one is complaining - this is an awesome map and i didnt encounter any glitches so its a win for me :)

- cheers the map cpt :)
4 years ago

Hmmm im at a stage where im now trying to get some critique on my videos, please rip into my videos and tell me!, cheers lads

Shout out to Xdferpc for this map - :)

Crash Nitro karts zombies
Map Content:
-custom texture
-custom xmodels
-custom guns
-13 perks
-no perk limits
-"buyable ending"
-grow souls

4 years ago

I ahve to give the biggest kudos to Zombie Kenny for this absolute beast of a map, 3 windows is enough as the zombies cant get stuck but i must say im loving the camos for the papped guns adn teh custom guns in general, there is a OP rocket launcher that you can one kill every zombie in a radius and UGH...........i love the theme and i just cant get enough  this map!

Cheers Zombie Kenny, keep up the awesome work!

4 years ago

XDferpc with another seriously well made map, there are a ton of new features here along with 10 perks and a new scar fit for the mario world :)

Baby Park Mario Kart
Map Content:
-custom texture
-custom xmodels
-custom guns
-13 perks
-no perk limits
-"buyable ending"
-grow souls
-bonus round ,freeperks ....
-and more ...

Cheers to mapper : xdferpc!

4 years ago

There should be another video out soon based on the other feature of this map and i really want to try and do the 1000 round challenge!, should be interesting also shout out to UGX Community Mappers : @HitmanVere & @Lukkie1998 for this absolute beast of a map!

4 years ago

I went back quite a fair way back in the ugx forums and found this beauty made by DrainEMmax, i found out that this map was released in 2013 which was 7 years ago and its really awesome to see how far we have come from then - seems like there was some pretty brutal challenge maps back then!

cheers @DrainEMmax for this map! :)

4 years ago
Awesome map here Krispy - few things ill add which i did come across was, some zombies spawn but they stand behind the barriers, and with dog spawning you have to be close to the dog spawning location for them to be able to spawn. Other than these little things this is an awesome map! :).

Full Map Playthrough : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHJ45wvHBM&feature=youtu.be

(All Hellfield content on my YT can be used by Krispy Katana)
4 years ago
Awesome buddy ill make sure i stop by to check your map out! 😀😀
4 years ago
Loading ...