or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IronJaws2

This Map is incredible and almost done for making the trailer  :D ;D ;D

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 05:33:36 am
I never really played Nuke Town zombies.. What was so wrong with it that shouldn't be seen in this map?

The Dragonov paped stings lighting at you almost the whole time if getting close
10 years ago
OH my gerd .... Cant WAit.. lookin good jbird. Keep up with the good work :)
10 years ago
Good Job Dustin  :D ;D ;D
10 years ago
Hey Guys If You Are Looking Forward To Watching Custom Zombie Videos, CoD Ghost Videos, And More Check Out My Channel:
I'm Not Trying to promote but i guess this is the section you do so check out my channel :) thank You!
www.youtube.com/user/ZCMZombieCustomMaps
And My Other Channel With 2 New Custom Zombie Map Trailers Which Are TMG Christmas & Prison Mission
www.youtube.com/user/ASTR0x0M3GA
10 years ago
"colored blocks" could be alot of things, pathnodes, script_structs, etc. You need to really give detail if you want people to help fix your issues.

The weapons you want to put into your map requires you to know how to add custom weapons(general, doesn't need to be ported) into a custom map,  and how to export all the xmodels and xanim's, which i doubt you'd know how to do if your starting out.

Also please don't use caps in an entire sentence, its unnecessary and is spam & against the rules. Also, please don't promote your Youtube channel unless in the proper section, its entirely unneeded in a help topic.

i KNOW ITSB NOT GOOD TO PROMOTE BUT SOMEONE SAID IT WAS BECUASE THE COLORED BLOCKS IS BECAUSE I NEED TO RESET MY RADANT SETTINGS AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT
10 years ago
yeah i know not to overdo but when i ever get the chance too, i want to try but for now i want to find out about my problem and sorry for promoting  :'(

Post Merge: January 21, 2014, 08:51:26 pm
woah, woah, woah, dude that's too much for a first map. Also please, avoid caps, don't promote your youtube channel in this topic, there is a board for that and you don't have enough chances to get other-than-CoD guns in WaW and you need A FUCKIN LOT of skills to get them working in WaW. So please, don't start with all the things when you start your first map and it's VERY POSSIBLE your map will actually suck. Still I encourage you to make your first map, but please, DON'T OVERDO IT.

yeah i know it will not but such a success at first im just stating my wishlist for the future but for now i need to find out the problem with my radiant bug so i need help
10 years ago
Hey UGX, This Is Astr0 Giving a little update about something.  Apparently Im In The Works Of Two New Maps So Far Called "nazi_zombie_learn" which is going to be a facility and my other map called "nazi_zombie_pedocabin." And Pedocabin is going to be a very fun map which possibly has pedo bear brutus zombies  :rainbow: :derp: or if im just not familiar with making a pedo bear model with brutus ill just make the zombies all pedo bears :D. But for now im making the maps. Im planning to put custom weapons in my map like custom scripting and such which i will give link too on this discussion (just skype me) but anyway im enjoying mapping so far and its pretty easy. ON THE OTHER HAND, IM HAVING PROBS WITH MY RADIANT WITH XMODELS, THERE ARE NOT SHOWING A PICTURE OF WHAT IT IS AND THERE LITTLE COLORED BLOCKS. ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAID TO RESET RADIANT SETTINGS WHICH I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT BUT IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO PM ME AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX AND I WOULD VERY MUCH ENJOY YOUR APPRIECATION  :gusta: .

SOMEONE TOLD ME IT WAS TO RESET MY RADIANT SETTINGS

10 years ago
Loading ...