or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IronJaws2

Do you think the texture thing is redundant regardless of the unrecoverable error?
9 years ago

Anyone Know how to fix this?

ERROR: Couldn't find material 'bo2_mtl_dest_glo_paper_02'
     failed loading material 'mc/bo2_mtl_dest_glo_paper_02' for asset 'maps/nazi_zombie_riot.d3dbsp' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_riot.csv'
  ERROR: Couldn't open techniqueSet 'techsets/l_sm_r0c0_b1c1n1s1_sco.techset'
  Cannot create technique set. The offending 2-layer combination is:
wc/custom_floor10
wc/peleliu_terrain_rubble_conc_chunks_blend
     failed loading material '*1_2n' for asset 'sp/stielhandgranate' found in source file '../raw/aitype/axis_zombie_ger_ber_sshonor.csv'
  (!) UNRECOVERABLE ERROR: R_LoadEntities: entity without a classname

i recently changed the vision file and skybox file and it told me this after i compiled it
9 years ago
ok i found all the errors but its still doing this http://i.gyazo.com/7c990ae5d25485f4e44ea31107d84560.gif
9 years ago
I started to compile my map last night and for some reason it gave me alot of lightmap errors in certain places and anytime i compile it would always get stuck to the specific part.

ERROR: Lightmap coordinates don't change in at least one direction; try the LMAP or NATURAL buttons in the surface dialog.
it would say something like this

pls can anyone help
9 years ago
looking forward too use them in my de_dust2 map :D
make sure to tag me in your wip's if you have any :D
9 years ago
DT shader looks sick  :-* :D :o

see, i kinda didn't like how double tap looked when I finished it, but surprisingly everyone is liking the look of it so far XD

Double Post Merge: July 17, 2015, 06:58:00 pm
look out for the watermarks -_- jk gg astro

thanks n1 xD

Double Post Merge: July 17, 2015, 06:58:35 pm
This shaders looks awesome  8)

Like them

Glad you like them :)
9 years ago
I've made a set of perk shaders before, but since I'm helping one of my other friends out with putting shaders in his map now.
I decided to come to the conclusion to giveaway a set of perk icons I've been creating recently in the process.
If anyone wants to give me a request for a custom perk logo, just comment or dm me, thanks :D

Custom Perk Shaders

(Created for Gamer 9294's Map "City of Hell")​​​​​

- Juggernog

- Speed Cola

- Double Tap

- Quick Revive

The pack(s) include:
Quick Revive
Juggernog
Speed-Cola
Double-Tap
Stamin'-Up
PHD-Flopper
Electric-Cherry
Mule-Kick
Tombstone
and Deadshot

I put the HD and the opti-minimized versions of the icons in 2 seperate packs so don't fret.

- icons for the game

- HD versions of the Icons

Thanks!
9 years ago
please make a mob of the dead standalone map please
9 years ago
My launcher is giving me this wierd error wtf?!
can anyone help pls

Yes im making a pizza hut map so what :p
9 years ago
this is awesome cant wait to use this :D
9 years ago
Um i was trying to get the ugx easy fx working in my map, but apparently its not working and says "400 fx error" which im pretty sure i fixed already. Tell me if this, can this be acceptable for the map itself
Since that happened, I deleted all the codes for it in the mod.csv, gsc, deleted fx files in my mod,and  the script structs in-game aswell. Now I went to compile and build mod and i got this again, which is 400 fx error and thats when i manually devmap my map.

if i do developer 1 or 2 then it says this (which i don't think is the issue but idk)

Now it tells me this:

Could anyone help Me

Double Post Merge: March 13, 2015, 11:57:18 pm
i fixed but why doesnt it work :/
9 years ago
nvm i fixed it
9 years ago
so my launcher is telling me that these commando sound files wont work, then i delete the code for the commando in mod.csv, the code in dlc3 code and zombiemode_weapons. I then deleted the sound file and sound alias file for the commando
in my mod but apparently its still refusing to build mod. This is what is says now.
9 years ago

FX

can someone please do a fx placement youtube video tutorial
9 years ago
Loading ...