or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - arceus

If you buy this you're just giving them more money to make crap like this.
can someone please explain were this crap is? i keep seeing peoepl say it all over the place, but not giving specific to what is crap, i personally feel that its just because ghosts was bad yall are hating on this one two, and really you guys have been wanting cod 4 remastered for forever now, and now that they do it all you do is complain? WERE IS THE LOGIC?!?!?!?!
8 years ago
honestly peoepl.... how can you hate this game already? we dont even have any gameplay other than a running cycle on  a gun, your basing it off a cinimatic trailer that shows next to nothing of gameplay, i cant judge it yet.
8 years ago
Call of Duty: Not as bad as you think
8 years ago
cory in the house is a good one
8 years ago
i havent persinally watch highschool DxD but ive heard from multaple people that it actually has a story and good plot, and the ecchi is just there, and honestly to love ru has a LOT more the highschool dxd
8 years ago
highschool DxD, to love ru :P ya know the good ones :P
8 years ago
sooo :p when ya gonna put a ring on it :P
8 years ago
heres the original, i presume made of brushes:
8 years ago
make some stuff for deadops arcade
8 years ago
1- Make the most detailed cube map that the world can even image
2- use cfg weapons
3- use t4m
t4m in t7?
8 years ago
Now, how do you expect to do that without a tool? Hmm, and we all know you can't make one and I doubt someone will be an asshole and make one and be an ass to the community like that.
it was a joke bruh :P chill
8 years ago
#1. wait for jbird to release a map
#2. take scripts from said map
8 years ago
not necessarily, but i dont see why we wouldnt be able to
8 years ago
Turn off Specular map in {Options ---> Graphics}
bro like turn down the light intensity 0_0
8 years ago
Loading ...