or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - animallover

Can't get this to work at all.. i put my custom sound file in and it doesn't do anything.. silent
8 years ago
omg yes! Please make more halo maps in the future!  :rainbow:
8 years ago
Goddamn boy! This is the third bo3 map I've seen you working on already. Where do you find the time?

To be honest I don't even know how I have the time with work and a 1 month year old baby! Lol!  :D Ahh well I aint complaining i enjoy it
8 years ago
Since its coming up to Halloween I thought I would make a map to get everyone into the spirit!  ;)

Here are some early WIP photo's

8 years ago
water texture... :alone:
8 years ago
I really wanna know this too!!! Seen many custom maps with it and i really want it but not sure how!
8 years ago
THE DIVISON ZOMBIES EDITION

1.1 Update Includes -

- CUSTOM CAMOS
- CUSTOM WEAPON MADE BY JBIRD
- CUSTOM ROUND SOUNDS - WIP

1.2 Update Includes -

- STARTING CREDITS MADE BY NATE SMITH
- SOUND FIXES
- SMALL MAP DETAILS

FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN THIS OPERATIONAL ROCKET LAUNCH SITE. REIMAGINING OF THE MULTIPLAYER MAP "DIVISON"

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A ZOMBIES VERSION OF A MAP THAT WAS MADE FOR MULTIPLAYER.

- INCLUDES A BUYABLE ENDING. "80,000"

HAVE FUN.

8 years ago
do what you did to upload the file and it will just update it
8 years ago
This is mint !!  :D
8 years ago
yeah why is this update so massive? jesus!
8 years ago
Placed script models..a script struct.. named it zombie_struct then did it so the red line was coming from the debris to the struct but when i open the debris it doesn't fly away but i can walk through?

Any help?
8 years ago
Little cry for help here hahaha! But i selected brush model and now don't know how to make a wall without it asking for (kvp's/the lines going everywhere)

Maybe i'm blind.. cheers anyway
8 years ago
just keep trying...
8 years ago
Thank you! I had no idea there was a back up folder!  :D :D  But the sad thing is the Im back at the same place as the picture in this topic shows  :( So I basically lost about 8-10 hours or work. I think I'm going to just make prefabs for now on and add them to a whole other map (If you know what I mean). This should give me a less of a chance of corruption  :)

Don't worry about it.. I think treyarch adding a backup folder was the best idea ever! Saved my map.. I lost alot too but atleast i didnt lose everything. Keep up the good work anyway :) Glad i could help
8 years ago
Loading ...