or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy Whelan

Well, its trying to find nazi_zombie_mapname rather than your maps .d3 file, maybe copy your maps .d3 file and try again? And btw, we can still see your mapname at bottom of Launcher :P

Kek, GG to me.
Ill give it a try, I'll report back in if it works

EDIT:

So I realised that the MAPNAME.csv was calling the wrong scripts and shizzle because I didn't rename them.
Cheers for the help Hitman :D
8 years ago
Basically, I was just adding Harry Bo21s perks, got a 400 fx error, tried fixing, got a memory limit error, fixed it but got stuck with the 400fx error again. Tried using Makecents 400fx fix, then got this error
All help is appreciated.

(The blocked out red bits in the image are just the nazi_zombie_mapname, I have it blocked because it is a project I'm working on privately with someone)

8 years ago
I see no difference between that and a bus

The only reason either is a issue is the inability to get to your mates when they need reviving. Which is solely because i have met a "co-operative" player in about 3 years now...

literally no one will work together, no one will stay together and no one will follow a joint strategy

co-op on zombies has just become multiplayer solo imo  :D

Well, hopefully the train will be fast, and multiple of them. And that there is 8 player zombies for the bigger maps maybe
8 years ago
I heard SoE has a metro station with a moving train. That might make up for it.

A train would be sick!

Also, again, I really want Shangri La to be remade. Imagine how dope it would look on the the next gen consoles with the better graphics! But hopefully they don't give a super future look sorta like NUK3TOWN
8 years ago
Apparently Shadows of Evil is bigger than Tranzit.

Oh lord... the gameplay better be really god then lol.

or

you could teleport - instant

or

take the bus - takes 2 and a half minutes to circle the entire map

or

take one of the 2 shortcuts

:D

Good point lol
But teleporting took us to the opposite places of where we wanted to go, bad luck I guess. And bus was always where we weren't, and 2 shortcuts ??? I only know of the dinner to town one
8 years ago
you and andy are literally obsessed with the fact your australian i swear  :D

Would this be a bad time to start sing the national anthem?
8 years ago
Fuck 4 maps only, i want all the maps  :please:

Even Tranzit? The map was so big, it made it boring. I hate it now because Jiffy and I took literally 2+ hours just completing the EE because of needing to run back and forth everywhere lol
8 years ago
1. Shangri-La. It just looked FUCKING AMAZING! Imagine it revamped :rainbow:
2. Call of the Dead. So much fun and replayability.
3. Mob of the Dead. Just a really awesome look, and fun gameplay. It was an interesting nod to the mobster era.
4. Origins. Same as above, really loved how it played, the flow was amazing!
8 years ago
BeCaUsE i WaNt It NoW!!!!111!!!

Get back in your cage Jiffy!
8 years ago
HYPE! Congrats on release :D
8 years ago
Hey man u can release the map and then u can release updates for it or do a beta. In my opinion do the beta. Otherwise very sexy map.

Why not be patient and wait for the official map?
8 years ago
Also, dunno what to do after "Fire now burns" hintstring down at the table. Circle of fire appears which says "Event Horizon, the point of no return" but I can't even guess what does that mean. Any help?

Hint: Throw something special in it (can be found in the Trap cabinet)
9 years ago
This map will be quite the birthday treat, really excited for this :D Looks beautiful
9 years ago
If you like Open World Shooter, apocalyptic games, you may like the FALLOUT series
One of the greatest games (along with Skyrim). I have played countless hours on it.
9 years ago
He need to make a map that fucking work the lever for power after me playing 20 game as yet to spawn what the fuck

Are you sure you search everywhere? lol

Did you check by a tree next to the house and double tap?
9 years ago
Loading ...