or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy Whelan

Godmanvere on fire as always :accepted: !!!

But it ain't as hot as my mixtape! 🔥🔥🔥

Looking good hitman, but the same mystery box? TBH I reckon JBirds HD one would look better, IDK though up to you in the end
8 years ago
ENCAMPMENT by ProRevenge, whoop whoop. Fucking amazing map, same with most of the other maps. Congrats to all the mappers ;)
8 years ago
Update #5

Finishing Up, Still a little more to add. Thought I'd share this pic of the spawn area.

(Image removed from quote.)

Looking good mate, but I see the map has UGX MOD v1.0 :'(
8 years ago
Sadly there are 2 reasons why the G36C didn't make it, image limit and I didn't like the way the texture looked in WAW. It looked amazing in blender, but shitty in game.

Damn, I really like that gun lol. But the AK47 dude, fucking amazing :rainbow: You did an amazing job on it
8 years ago
Thought you gave up on Radiant ??? Looks good, will try later
8 years ago
Congrats JBird, really fun map :D Also, why wasn't your custom G36C included? It looked so nice
8 years ago
Thank you everyone for the help, I have been able to 100% fix this with Roofer, Koan and Harry. Cheers to Hitman and Jbird for the colour problem help too :D
8 years ago
Rather do one of 2 things, go into maya and change the vert colour to white, or set the model as foliage. Basically that colours are like that due to the vert colour and waw uses the coloured verts to allow foliage and other models to move.

Well, how do I change the vert colour? I barely even open Maya so I have no idea what to do
8 years ago
Its actually in material:

(Image removed from quote.)

It can be buggy and those settings might not be right ones, so mess with them

This worked for the colour, all I need help with now is the disappearing parts
8 years ago
Rather do one of 2 things, go into maya and change the vert colour to white, or set the model as foliage. Basically that colours are like that due to the vert colour and waw uses the coloured verts to allow foliage and other models to move.

What do you mean by "set the model as foliage"? Where abouts is this setting? lol 
Cheers for the reply BTW :)
8 years ago
So I am trying to use Black Ops 1 foliage for my map, but once converting I open it in asset viewer it looks like this

I went in-game to see if it was different but wasn't, anyone know how to fix this? Do I need specific settings?
Also, from different angles, part of the foliage disappears, for e.g. http://prntscr.com/93oghf http://prntscr.com/93oglh

As usual, all help is appreciated :)
8 years ago
So did you put the name of your custom one instead of "zombie_factory"?
Also, if you want to include a vision file in your map you need to include it in a csv file (such as the mod.csv fastfile box).
Example:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
rawfile,vision/filename.vision

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vision_File_%26_Settings_Guide
I was basing it off this tutorial which said to delete it. Also, didn't realise I have add mod.csv file (since it wasn't in the tutorial)

EDIT:
I was able to fix it, thank you JBird for the help :)
8 years ago
zombie_factory is the default one thats loaded anyway?

Yeah, and I have a customised one
8 years ago
So my vision file isn't work sorta... I open up my map and the vision isn't on, when I pause and select restart level and restart it the vision file begins to work. I have everything in the right place (at least I think so), and also got rid of the -
Code Snippet
Plaintext
level thread maps\_utility::set_all_players_visionset( "zombie_factory", 0.1 );
from my root/raw/maps/createart/mapname_art.gsc.

All help is appreciated :)
8 years ago
:fuuu: I'm pissed now, I'm playing for the round 30 thing, I'm on round 31 going to buy the ending. I jump in the elevator and was firing my raygun at the zombies trying to get in. Then my game stops and say "Friendly Fire is Not Tolerated"!  :fuuu:
8 years ago
Loading ...