or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - All0utWar

This doesn't work. But if I put an empty sound file in the mus_roundstart<number>_intro, it works until round 6, then the music from The Giant plays after the music I put in mus_roundstart_first_intro, even if I have a mus_roundstart6_intro.
By the way, this does fix the looping issue.
Also, which of the numbers is the volume? It's pretty quiet for me.

The 100,100 is the min,max volume. 100 is the highest it will go, if it sounds quiet then you need to up the volume in Audacity.
7 years ago
Might I ask how you were able to keep it checked?

I just uncheck it whenever I reopen Radiant. It says unchecked until you close the program.
7 years ago
No you need to be "eye level" I believe

The craftable table I had to make the trigger as tall as a player or I had to jump around to hit it

This is why I use "use_touch" for every trigger.
7 years ago
The good zombies story ended at Moon.
7 years ago
Thanks guys, for your patience and replies. It was the PRIMARY_NOSHADOWMAP causing it. The reflection probes make it look nicer though, so appreciated!

Sucks now though, cause I have to go through my entire map and change the lighting up haha. Ah well, better it happened earlier on than later.

Good to hear! No idea why that KVP is automatically set to true.
7 years ago
Have you tried selecting the lights and making sure the KVP, "PRIMARY_NOSHADOWMAP" is set to false?
7 years ago
I use Ctrl+C/P method and renamed them and such, and right when I deleted the pasted zone, it ran like normal, so I counted that as the issue  :gusta:

I'm not sure if there's a huge difference. But space works much better and faster than using two shortcuts. But yeah as Harry said, for some reason in these tools the target KvP is always removed, as opposed to the WaW tools.
7 years ago
I had this happen a variety of times, but it was usually because I copied and pasted a zone volume rather than dragging a new one, which sounds like a software bug to me.  Also, once I found out that it never actually finished compiling because it couldn't find the pickup truck models, which makes them unusable :|

Were you pressing Space to paste duplicates of the zones or were you like Ctrl + C/P the zones? Because I duplicate all of my zones and rename them just fine with no errors. 
7 years ago
could anybody help? Im having the same error and theres no out of place fx or anything so idk what to do.

For this error to happen then there HAS to be an out of place FX. Try selecting an FX ent and going to Selection > Select by Classname and make sure all FX entities that are highlighted have an FX defined.
7 years ago
I was having a lot of microstutters as well. My system specs are more than enough to run the tools but I found that if you open up Radiant. Press "P" to bring up Preferences, click the System tab and uncheck High Vid Mem, apply and close the dialog. Then open up whatever map you want it removes any major stutters. Small skips still happen sometimes though.
7 years ago
You need to add reflection probe(s) to the area.
7 years ago
nav_volumes aren't normally needed since navigation is generated when compiling the map.

If you really need to add this go into the Entity Browser and drag in a nav_volume then just cover your map I suppose.

I think the volumes are needed though. Every time I don't add one there's a message that gets printed to the console that says "navmesh generation skipped".
7 years ago
Autodesk isn't going to export models from your Call of Duty mod and check to see what version of the program you used. You can't sell your mods or use them for commercial use anyway so I don't understand the question.
8 years ago
Alternatively you could try using script_brushmodels.
8 years ago
You could try placing a light entity, changing the radius to cover the entire area you wish to light, and changing the "falloffdistance" KVP to 0. Then just adjust the amount of "stops" the light has so that it's not completely blinding. This should give the same(ish) effect as the power room in TranZit.
8 years ago
Loading ...