or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - alext03134

I love the way these camo's look, but I don't know how to install these. any help???
8 years ago
is it possible to use more than two .ff files? Some of the prefabs under the scripts section of the downloadable items for mappers use .ff files which means I can only use two.
8 years ago
Do they not exist in root/raw/maps at all?

Which script placer did you use? Some might only place those files in mods/<mapname>/maps and not root/raw/maps which may cause those errors.

If nothing else, you can give my Script Placer a shot. You can download it here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html

Make sure you backup map data(particularly the .map file) before use.

First off, I don't know what files I should be looking for to start with, nest, I used GCZ script placer 1. and I will give your script placer a shot, wish me luck.
8 years ago
badass script man!!!
8 years ago
every time I compile my map I get this error:

ERROR: Could not open 'maps/inferno.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/inferno.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/inferno.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createfx/inferno_fx.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/createfx/inferno_fx.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/inferno.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createart/inferno_art.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/createart/inferno_art.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/inferno.csv'

any reason why? also help fixing this would be greatly appreciated, also earning a spot in my maps credit list.
8 years ago
For some reason, my maps take FOREVER to compile. Any ideas why, or a solution?

-thanks
8 years ago
this ,ay be a stupid question, but how do you make (or get) usersetup.mel?? Sorry for being retarded.
8 years ago
when i drag the contents into my maps appropriate folder, rename the file as advised, the zombies spawn as the default actor. any help?? 
8 years ago
When I compile/play my map, the player spawns with 50000 points. any way I can change this to the normal 500? Thanks
8 years ago
OMG, this has to be the BEST custom map available!!!
9 years ago
Loading ...