or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - alex-125

I have several probolems to report. If you die in the eletric water its always 1 hit even with jugg and if you go down you lose grenades and special equiptment.

Even with no jugg you could escape from the electric water .

Edit:Other thing if you meant with a zombie lol :D
9 years ago
Nice! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Gersch devices. Do I just kill a bunch of zombies near the angel statues with those?

You don't need the Gersh devices for the angel statues .Gravity bomb=Pap weapon :P
9 years ago
This was my longest game ever ! Great work on the map ! It was worth the wait ! I recommend this map .

Note: I didn't know that who's who had a limit lol :P.
9 years ago
I play with a ps3 controller and I need two apps to make that pc detects controller. I selected in the ugx mod an option for compatibility xbox controller or something similar because I get stuck a couple of times making dolphin dive, after to select this option playabilty of controller improved, but after to play some games when I try to play again, mod doesnt detect mouse, keyboard or ps3 controller.
I can do nothing now with the mod, I tried to deleted the mod from the folder and redownload but probably the mod saved the config in a place that is not the mod folder, sorry but I dont know the place where mod saved the config and I cant play, probably is very easy but really I dont know.
Where can I delete the config of the mod and set by default?

Here

Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles\USERNAME\config.cfg

Edit : It's not for the mod just to be able to play again
You coul open it search for "xbox" and set to no
9 years ago
Try closing the game and deleting this file:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\Andy King\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles\USERNAME\config.cfg

Why deleting the whole file lel ? Just open it ctrl+f and search for "xbox" or "ugx" and you'll find it on "Yes" just change to "No" , I said that cause i just had the same problem,seems like the xbox controller don't work on the public release ?

Edit : And because he will have to reset his settings
9 years ago
So i played it and it's just awesome ! I recommand this map for people who want  challenges .
9 years ago
NO!
I swear i will never do a donor only map :accepted:

I mean cause i saw ugx 1.1 features .
9 years ago
Updated OP last time! :D
Jep map is done i just wait for permissions to upload it  ::) :lol:
DONE!
100%

Wait....Will this be a donor only map ?
9 years ago
Isn't your profile pic "keep calm and kill zombies"  not "keep calm and look for parts"

Lol well when i want to do the EE i'm into "keep calm and look for parts" mode :P
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
What 1.1 includes:
Code: [Select]

-You can now make crawlers

Thanks hitman ,now finally i can search parts calmly :lol: :) !
9 years ago
yes

It's not a yes or no question  :derp: ....
9 years ago
Are Cd version supported or only steam?

Both if you have online profile on the cd version.
9 years ago
The new chopper starting map is awesome great work !
9 years ago
Here is a little video showcase for the persons who wants to see what the map looks like :

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8366.new#new
9 years ago
Loading ...