or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - alex-125

Good to see you back bro. It looks awesome !!
8 years ago
The amount of detail is incredible ! Keep up like this :) !!
8 years ago
I play like I want.
It's sure, play a zombie with mode invincible, it destroys the sense of the game. But I take no pleasure to die very quickly on this map with the zombies that run super fast...

If Treyarch used this animation zombies only for, example when you're on the tank of Origins, it's not for nothing.
I'm sure it should not be difficult to remove the animation of the map, but hey, nobody seems to want to help me, thank you!

He wanted his map that way,if you don't like the difficulty of the map just don't play it .And with no stamin-up u can train zombies like u want,maybe you'll get 1 hit or 2 with jug but that's how it is .And for treyarch they didn't want to do a hard map with sprinters cause most of the players will disagree and they will not want to play anymore.Just look at bo3 zombies now it's the easiest zombies in cod history .
8 years ago
Don't Know if this is a bug or not but with the sliquifier I one shot killed the panzer .
8 years ago
So I had QR and jugg ,and I went down  and I got this infinite hell's retriever .

8 years ago
Hello everyone,
I'm CabCon and I'm a GSC Developer. And now I'm getting interested to start coding with a map, means like I want to code some easter eggs and build some new maps. I hope I will find some nice people here they want the same. Also I'm a forum hoster, so I know much about php and ftp etc. I hope we will have a great time.

Thank you,
CabCon

CabCon welcome to this forum, i'm a big fan of your mods ! Keep it up !
8 years ago
Congrats on the release man ! Good work !
8 years ago
So i downloaded the map and the loadingscreen and did put it in the correct place but it doesn't load at all(the loadingscreen)and then it crash
8 years ago
Am i dreaming  :o ?!

Was waiting for something like this ! Downloading now !  ;D
8 years ago
First game ,best game :D

8 years ago
Why is it, when people find what are obviously bugs or mistakes, they react like the mapper purposefully caused you to die or have a horrible experience?

Mapper - "so.... ill add jugg... but ill make it broken to ruin all the fun!!! mwahahahaha"

;D

Nice one :D .
8 years ago
Thanks Trem.

I forgot how huge this map is, along with the objectives , you can literally lose an entire day playing this map. I'ts great to go back to it and complete it again.

Thank you!

Lol i did lose half a day doing the easter egg solo  :P
8 years ago
Click on the "game" options menu and hit ` like you normally would.

Then just do:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
devmap ugx_artemovsk

Edit: No anti cheat that i can see at first glance in-game.

People who use this will never enjoy the clutch moments....
8 years ago
Is it me only, or some people are getting low fps here?

It's only for the people who got a computer that can't manage such a big map.
9 years ago
lol I think its the "permenent after effect" they are referring to, not just getting back out of the water ;)

Oh ok lol.
9 years ago
Loading ...