or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - abritishguy2

Is this version 1.04 of the UGX mod?
8 years ago
Hey the Mediafire link seems to be broken may want to remove it. But I'm not sure if it's just me
8 years ago
I dont Think I'll post a new topic for every update, no steviewonder87 xD

But I will probably do a totally different map in the next week, so I may not continue ( for now ) the update.

Also the V2 Only Has TP added and buyable ending, and in this V3 there'S the TP + the Buyable ending + other things that I added, so the V2 has less features than this V3 so it was useless to post a topic on it.

And If You want The V3.3 you can download it there : http://www.mediafire.com/download/nn73gqfq40u7l9f/WorldHV3.3.exe (more things than the V3, example Walther Gun And HALO Gun ;) )

Also In the V3.3, the buyable ending is hidden ( You have to found a hidden door to open it )

Credits for the halo gun in the V3.3 : Model: Moses
Animation Help: ODX, Rollonmath42

What version is the main download then o_O
8 years ago
Isn't this losely based of The WaW multiplayer map Banzi?
8 years ago
Didn't Vanoss, Daithi and Moo play this map and it glitched out on them? Are said problems fixed
8 years ago
Hey, I was trying to play this with some friends but only the host can start and play while said people can't do shit <:( Fix pl0x
8 years ago
I can't play it! Every time i launch it, it crashes!

Try T4M if you haven't installed it

Also when is the next update? this map kind of got boring with out anything
8 years ago
Not authentic enough didn't see a Quarry anywhere
8 years ago
Turns out the G_spawn error I had was just random Got to I think it was round 9 but then my stupidity got the best of me <:(
8 years ago
I got a Gspawn error (No free entities) I am running T4M if that helps?
8 years ago
I think he was bored
8 years ago
Nice overall look but too small and easy to survive with the LMG on the wall
8 years ago
This mod is insane 20/10 Breaks all matter of WaW zombies (Not saying that the mod doesn't work) Comes with a custom map too :O. You should make this like UGX a.k.a a standalone so mappers can utilize it's features

Keep it up mate I'll be looking forward to the future of this mod
8 years ago
PPSH is fixed! :O it was a shame that it had a bug like that looked nice
8 years ago
Same mxtxm but he missed out on one the PPSH reloads when you shoot! Like what to be fair I almost died laughing (In game) Please fix this also can the weapon drop not exist I got rekt by them so many times -_-
8 years ago
Loading ...