or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - abritishguy2

This map is just jaw dropping but I have an issue with it when I was out of ammo in my Five Seven w/ Tactical knife and my ASM1 I could not by ammo for the ASM1 I had the 1000 point that would normally be needed fortunatle the next round I got a Max ammo
8 years ago
After playing this for the first time, No word of a lie this is probably one of the best and unique UGX mod (1.0 -1.04) maps and I actually like it for that! But as a solo player I find Quick revive kind of expensive if you go down on the higher rounds just to get to quick revive is expensive having to clear out some of the water and all you would think that the pumps would be upgraded with all the money you put into them.

Overall a Map with a legacy version of the UGX mod that I find has replay ability  ;D
8 years ago
Only WaW guns?  ??? Meh not to worry looking forward to playing this as well as other maps I haven't tried yet
8 years ago
This map is nice! Working Widow's wine in WaW :o , BUT and this is a big but I activated the little box to actviate the end game hunt (As I like to call it) but I couldn't find any of those boxes anywhere. Did make to round 33 though

"There is also a bigger reward that spawns for soul boxes but you must find it"

Is it a certain weapon from BLOPS II that I got from the chests or even bigger? (Also I feel like it needs more ammo)
8 years ago
Time to beat the shit out of it Or the other way round :/
8 years ago
Why does this lay out look famililar to me?
8 years ago
I have been having an issue with the text going alien. Had it v1.0 didn't report it because it's been happening to other maps wondering if it's fixed in v1.2
8 years ago
I have been having issue with custom maps, Is there a way for me top fix this or is it on the mappers side of things?
8 years ago
Is this going to have UGX mod 1.1?
8 years ago
Any luck with a fix <:(
8 years ago
The text is all alien and shit
8 years ago
Nice map since I can only see the pictures

What the hell it mod's name it's not Nazi_zombie_aevilend nor even Nazi_evil_aevilend Hell it's not in my mods folder -.- Please fix
8 years ago
Bruh patch 1.1 best patch i r8 8/8 m8

In all seriousness it refuses to play it's like it knows I completed the easter egg xD

Double Post Merge: January 28, 2016, 04:03:53 am
Very Good Map
WHERE IS JUG?
I couldnt find it  :alone:
I was doing good then at round 13 i  got stuck in a zombie barrier And All the zombies Killed me  :troll:

Under the statue and down the elevator and open the big doors and Behold Jugg
8 years ago
I see some CoD 4 was being played while in development
8 years ago
Loading ...