or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - A-Grand

You might have commented out the FX from zone_source or you dont have the FX at all

is it one of these?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
//ESM - added for electrical trap
fx,misc/fx_zombie_electric_trap
fx,env/electrical/fx_elec_sparking_oneshot
fx,misc/fx_zombie_zapper_powerbox_on
fx,misc/fx_zombie_zapper_wall_control_on
fx,maps/zombie/fx_zombie_light_glow_green
fx,maps/zombie/fx_zombie_light_glow_red
fx,misc/fx_zombie_elec_trail_oneshot
fx,env/electrical/fx_elec_wire_spark_dl_oneshot
fx,env/electrical/fx_elec_player_md
fx,env/electrical/fx_elec_player_sm
fx,env/electrical/fx_elec_player_torso
fx,misc/fx_zombie_elec_gen_on
fx,misc/fx_zombie_elec_gen_idle
xmodel,zombie_zapper_cagelight_red
xmodel,zombie_zapper_cagelight_green
9 years ago
hi

I have a trap in my map that works and everything, but it does not show the FX...

look at the handle, and the light changes color when it's on...

It does kill players and zombies...

Only the FX not showing up...
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  ???

Thx
9 years ago
I like all CoD games except Ghosts.
I don't like AW because it looks like it plays like Crysis/Titanfall, and since it's Sledgehammer that means no zombies.

I'm skipping this one.
9 years ago
Don't mean to sound like a BO fanboym but i reckon you should pair up with JBird632 and make a replica of Kino with Black ops mod.

Maybe that's a good idea. But also keep in mind that I'm waiting for UGX v1.1...I really think it's the bomb!

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2014, 10:10:21 am
@ A-Grand, speaking of "Motivation", I hope this Kino update, along with all the fellow supporters, will motivate you to make an entirely new map! Some of my favs were A-Grand maps. Now knock that rust off, get a tetanus shot, and give us Zombie Fiends something to live for! (or die if u r a noob) lol

By the way, Im heading over to http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1092.0
 to continue my motivational hyping! {which I JUST realized you replied to my question about a millennium and a half ago! DERP,FAIL} lmao
*edit....ok, maybe tomorrow, cant keep my  ::) open any longer tonight/morning, whatev!

I have ideas for a new map. I just want to finish updating this first.
9 years ago
Such details! My god this is gonna be epic map! Great work!
9 years ago
@A-Grand If you wanted help with a custom trap like the fire trap that's in kino I could help? as for default electrical I never quite figured that out, I know there is a tutorial included with sniperbolts tutorial but I never investigated it thoroughly.

Edit: Nvm, started eating away at my soul so i figured it out xD

I did all what you pointed out before, but one thing left...Now I do know this was posted from like a year and half, but I need help with those traps (electric and fire). So...are you still available for help? xDDD

9 years ago
Lacking the motivation?! Bro, this page has been viewed over 70,000 time and is one of the most downloaded custom zombie maps EVER! Kino is beloved by so many zombie fans and you are the only one to deliver on this dream so far. Make a few updated to the map, give it a re-release and this map will be back in the spotlight where it belongs.

Oh my god. I think you've just opened my eyes, lol. I should stop being lazy and get back to mapping/modding already.

I think I know the reason why I'm being lazy though. I have some local friends that used to play WaW with me, but they don't play it anymore. They only play Dota 2 now... :poker:
9 years ago
This map is made decent with its structure but the way the maps works is horrible, All the door prices are wrong the guns are wrong and the worst part is that when you spawn back from the teleporter you get killed instantly.

Well, I don't know what to say...I am trying to update most of my maps, but I am lacking the motivation to do so -_-
10 years ago
have you got any other maps in the works currently or have been released recently A-Grand because your maps are just amazing mate.

Thanks! My latest release is Thorvik, you can see it in the main page in the slide view. You should check the releases section in the forum. There are lots of great maps too.
10 years ago
Damn that suck 300 really? Where are you from?

I live in the Middle East. I'm used to high ping, the lowest ping I can get is 100.
10 years ago
This server got my favorite game mode and it's hardcore. Too bad though my ping is 300 Oo

nice server name btw xD
10 years ago
Reminds me of Metro2033 and Last Light. Looks really nice and scary :)
10 years ago
Please! Update the map and put the Mule Kick Perk please

I should do that.
10 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

I had some fun with this map. I know this is an old topic but Itd be nice if you {A-Grand} would do an update and re-lease it! Maybe with new mod?? Add an E.Egg or something to do while running a 10k marathon looking for switches?? Just my .02$
And if you have and I didnt see it, excuse my ignorance! lol

Thanks for playing. And I agree this map needs updates, and I do have ideas to make it more interesting. Problem is though, I find people wanting eastereggs and secrets that require scripting skills and I am noob in scripting, lol.
10 years ago
Mind blown by this topic!!!!
10 years ago
Loading ...