or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 935kratos115

hi, i have a problem on radiant. when opening an imported models from maya it crash and report the unhandled exception caught i dont know why cause when i made the model on assman there's no errors when converting it and i can also see the model in the assetviewer without any problem.  I think that is a corrupted model but i must find a way to fix it cause i lost so much time trying to find a good model to export during this year and there is a lot of compatible problems caused from the older version of maya and the model instead. An help will be very appreciated.
4 years ago
hi guys i have this terrible problem on zombie that have difficult to enter another zone. i have done everything correctly with enter zone trigger, pathnodes, every kvp, adding the right text on the gsc. ecc. everithing looks fine on the launcher when compiling also but in game zombies wont enter the next zone. i have tried to testing that particular place with copy it in another work to understand better wich is the problem and i see that with one entire zone nothing bad happend so i understad that the real problem are the zones because after i tried to add the original zones pattern i have that problem again. i have this problem on a ramp stairs after enter zone  trigger on a debris door. but the problem its not the stairs cause i have already tried with one zone covering the entire area and everything works correctly
4 years ago
you did a great job but i dont know why the texture of the lightswithc seems too shiny or too bright
4 years ago
hi how did you import all that file DAE or FBX that https://www.models-resource.com/ gives you?
4 years ago
sorry but i dont understand im not native from england i have difficult to understand english. and i dont understand what you say there is a place where i can download textures and prefabs or not?
4 years ago
hi i need some textures for modern building. i mean i need something that i can use nowadays that not belong to the second world war. if someone can help me would be highly appreciated
4 years ago
Loading ...