or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - 90Dboy

A while back when I roamed Zombiemodding, I encountered a topic asking if you could bypass maps that banned console. The only answer he got was that you had to load maps properly, but he/she didn't say how because the user was new. So... how do you load a map properly and access the console on these maps?
11 years ago
Since I can't post in the real TWD board, I'll post it here instead. Who do you like the most in The Walking Dead? I like Tyreese and Michonne the most in the show and Abraham and Eugene in the comics.
11 years ago
GTA V is almost upon us (or in some cases, already here). What are your thoughts on the game, will you buy it, do you think it will win GOTY etc. I personally live the GTA series and the three protagonist thing feels great!
11 years ago
So Treyarch revealed DLC4 to be Apocalypse. I don't care about the MP maps but Origins caught my eye. I am kinda sad about the new crew not being in it but the map looks good and the tank is awesome. Feel free to discuss what you think about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6lQsCvYs
11 years ago
Hello, i am 90Dboy. I was amazed by the UGX mod and all the features it brought to WaW, so i decided to take part of this community. I can't wait for the new UGX mods release!
11 years ago
Loading ...