or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 12spiderweb

Oooooh, behind the scene the stuff here I love these :) Can you explain the reason why you chosen the 4 characters we have in the map now? And you were you going to add in before?
7 years ago
Whenever I load the mod and hit Solo, it switches to the loading screen but in a few seconds, the whole game crashes. What should I do?

Do you thou have the one people call 'T4M?'
7 years ago
Any news on this?

I would probably forget about this, it looks like a cool map but it seems like its dead...
7 years ago
English:
Have you installed t4m?

French:
avez-vous incarné t4m?
7 years ago
Thanks man. I don't know what happened with the BO3 map but I wish him the best and I hope everything works out with his map. It looked very well mapped. I feel for the guy though. You put a huge chunk of your life into making something fun and then people bash you and criticize you as if your a AAA game studio lol. My rule of thumb is if I like the map and my friends like the map then I succeded.

sadly the creator (shiftygamer) is nowhere to be seen, from what I know of nobody has any idea whats happened to him. But luckily the scripter (jerrygamer) and other people are helping out to fix the map :)
7 years ago
THANK YEEE!!!

still scarier than zetsabo's jumpscare
7 years ago
Don't know how so many people have the time to do more :/
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't even though how you had the patience to get up to 50, I only got up to round 35 before quitting
7 years ago
I can't launch the map. My game keeps on crashing. Can someone give me hand please?

got t4m?
7 years ago
I hope this map is still in development, I haven't heard any news recently.
7 years ago
I cant figure out how to do the easter egg on the minecraft village

There are guides you can look up on youtube
7 years ago
You could add the three strokes of black ops 3 I speak of giving you three blows to kill you instead of two :D

I have no idea what you said, can you please explain what you meant?
7 years ago
just a quick question, can everyone get the raygun mrk 2? Or is it just like bo3 where only one person can?

(quick note: I just realized why you only just added the wind staff XD )
7 years ago
I got to say this is a cool mod! Loved the Variety of guns that have been chosen. I played with friends and the mod seems  to run exactly how its meant to be so there are no worries there ;) I would totally recommend it to everyone who loves der riese, nice mod that changes how you play but doesn't get rid of the charm of the map (just as promised) thank you for making this and hope you make more in the future :D
7 years ago
I'll put up a poll and you guys can decide whether I use BO2 or BO3 shaders but the Mauser was added out of personal preference. Not with any thought as to whether it fits. If I consider the mod with that point of view, any and all futuristic weapons won't fit :P

thank goodness, having the bo3 masuer on the bo1 maps is just cool on its own. I'm even more exited to have the boomhilda as well
7 years ago
Loading ...