or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 007makis

I cant even build the power wth

Please let me know what the problem is? Just so you know, when you build the 3 parts the trigger to start the power is by the actual power switch, not the table :)
9 years ago
MP7 has no firing sound or flash, and mule kick doesn't work if you try to get a third gun out of the box(has to be off the wall).

Also you can get sorta stuck in this thing: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497254297

So you go around and point out everyones bugs? xD
9 years ago
Thank you for another map 007makis, will check it out !!! ^.^

Awesome! Hope to see a play through of my map on your channel!  :nyan:

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2015, 05:50:08 am
Oh and jump scares, not cool  :'(

AHHHAHAH sorry I had too :P
9 years ago
Thanks for posting :) Not gonna help on the pool balls... cause that's the hole point of the easter egg ;) Il help you a bit, check out my banner in game, le toms shovel, maze.. :)
9 years ago
First attempt: boss zombie multiple waves in a row is a bit overkill, sprinters on round 4 are annoying in any map, magnum doesn't appear to have proper crosshairs, as I tended to miss a lit despite the entire icon being on the zombie.

Second attempt: box light doesn't appear over the actual box location, can jump onto mule kick, then the blown up train car, then out of the map.

Ok.... Firstly the boss has a random chance of spanning and it the lowest I could of set it on too. Sprinters on round 4 is challenging, most people like it. Anyways guns have more power so you can fight against them. So its balanced... The magnum cross hairs are spot on, no beta tester had problems with it. For the box light, I tried to fix it but I couldn't.

The only actual "good" feed back you gave me was the last out of the map glitch you found. Every map has some glitches, no one is perfect....
9 years ago
Seems like a good map, watched the video and it looks like your best map so far. Btw that captain america dude is an asshole  :troll:
And they probably wont release tools because Activivison

I would say it is my best map so far too, For sure the most difficult to create haha. Hope you enjoyed the video! Rich (captain america) he was just joking :) For entertainment peruses.
9 years ago
Looks cool , checking it out now. Hopefully you have a change of heart about the map making in the future :)

Awesome I hope you like it :D And of course I will, next summer time :P But maybe i'l be making BO3 maps ;) If the developers decide to release the mod tools :)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 10:52:05 pm
Downloaded now, looking forward to playing and will expect to leave some positive feedback in a bit :D

(PS I like the red Modname in Mods menu, first I've seen that lol. And the loading screen looks good too)

Double Post Merge: August 09, 2015, 09:54:48 pm
Alright so I didn't quite finished the map but I played enough of it to judge whether or not it was worth a full play-through/review and the answer is easily... yes ;)

The reason I had to stop playing was because unfortunately I was unable to finish building the power switch, I had the handle and metal frame at the same time, added the handle part but it wouldn't let me add the frame (and yes I did spend time moving around it looking for the indicator) so I didn't continue. I will finish it later with a friend though :D

As for the map itself, it's fun! Plays well, I like the tongue-in-cheek teddies and the soul box (for the thundergun?). Weapons are good too, it was nice to finally be able to prone with that starting pistol  ;D I only have two issues with the map; the standard-ish textures WaW (but I can overlook this) and the minion theme  >:( :P

Since this map is really good from what I've experienced, I'm sad to hear this is your last map  :'( Can I ask what other Maps you have released? I'd like to give those a go to! Anyways thanks for the great zombies map Makis and good luck with everything :D

What awesome feedback! Thank you for taking the time to right this comment, I relay appreciate it :) About the minions theme xD I watched the minions movie when I was creating the map, and it was just a idea I had xD

I have created 3 maps,

Duck V2: http://www.zombiemodding.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1863
Chicken v1:  http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6864.0.html
And ZhunterZ. Duck V2 is a VERY standard map, as it was my fist map... I would recommend you giving Chicken V1 A shot, but its kinda a different style map than ZhunterZ, And has UGX mod :)
9 years ago
For all the people that Liked this map! I wana inform you that I just released my new map!

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7990.0.html

Go check it out and play it ;)
9 years ago
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ZHUNTERZ
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube play through :)
FIXES IN NEW UPDATE!!
*Perk drop jug was still 2 hit for some reason.
*1 out of map glitch and other necessary clipping.
*Power triggers was hard to find
*Blundergat is no longer PAP cause of broken files.
*Reduced Boss chance of span.
*and a few other smaller bugs!

If you find more bugs please comment down bellow letting me know :)

http://youtu.be/1dXo_nZiQbY
http://youtu.be/8UcM-vfYW14

This is a reasonably challenging map, for real pro custom zombies lovers! I gave this map my full time and dedication! So im hoping you all with enjoy it :D
Also sorry to inform you guys but this will be my last custom zombie map ,at least for now, because i'll be starting university in september and I won't have any time to create new maps!

This is a Youtube-friendly map and has NO copyrighted music in it!

Features:
FIXED Double Points  (If the player has double points and get a nuke or Carpenter, The points are doubled)
BO1 Perks + Electrick chery + 1 Custom perk + Double Tap 2.0
FOV changer
Buyable max ammo
Runners from round 3
Custom font in game
Some cod4 + mw2 + bo1 + bo2 guns
Thundergun + scavenger + blundergat included
Random Box Locations
Custom Player Models
Custom sounds
Buyable ending (55K)
Custom Boss
Custom melee weapons
Soul Chest (thundergun)
Custom HUD
Buildable power switch
Hitmarkers
Custom PAP Camos
Custom Powerups + FX by me
Jukebox (all songs youtube safe)
Teleporters from the map five

Credits:
Custom font in game: DidUknowiPwn
FOV slider: Scobalula
buildable power switch : scriptz
breakable walls: MakeCents
Auto slide door: Mrhankey91
HITMARKERS: PROxFTW
max ammo: holty007
Characters: MrDunlop4
soul chests: BluntStuffy
SWINGIG PREFABS: Marsvinking
CUSTUM HUD: JR-Imagine
Perks: jei9363
Tom_Bmx: custom melee weapons
Lenny & Hacker22: some xmodels
KDXDARK: Custum powerups
boss scripting: Paragalor
Gun models exports: WoLf_GoLd, UGX Rorke , SevenGPLuke, ricko0z
Guardian angel Perk: Death_reaper0
Zombie in a jar: YaPh1l
perk drops: The Zombie Don
bonfire sale: Death_reaper0
UGX Jukebox : treminaor
Teleporters: AwesomePieMan

If I forgot  anyone please message me bellow :)

And lastly if you would like to suport my work! Please check out my youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrikingLetsPlayz
9 years ago
Hey everyone! Thanks for posting and trying to help out :) I found was was causing the problem! It was a terrain patch.... For some reason... I deleted it and it just compiled! So lighting or lights was not the problem.
9 years ago
Made a back up and deleted all the lights... like all of them and STILL the same problem, my map was nearly finished and ready to release, I'm not starting this from the beginning :/

So if anyone can suggest anything else plz do!!
9 years ago
I don't have any dynamic lights in my map :/ Its all normal lights, even so I deleted some lights to see if it helped. Nothing still stuck...
9 years ago
Fixed everything, and still stuck on the same line.... BUT I was playing around with settings and I found out that if I untick Compile BSP then the map compiles and works..... wtff xD

Also thanks for replying!!
9 years ago
Hey guys I cant compile my map :/ here is my full console log! It gets stuck on assigning lightmaps... I made sure all my light maps in map are not to big are small, and I am not getting any errors about lightmaps.... The texture errors never disallowed me to compile before, so I am guessing its something else... Please help... my map is literaly 95% done and my last backups are days old.. :/

Code Snippet
Plaintext
CoD2Map v1.1 (c) 2002 Id Software Inc. / Infinity Ward
---- cod2map ----
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/main
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_27.iwd (60 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_26.iwd (522 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_25.iwd (139 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_24.iwd (502 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_23.iwd (3 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_22.iwd (529 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_21.iwd (13 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_20.iwd (69 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_19.iwd (52 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_18.iwd (51 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_17.iwd (42 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_16.iwd (44 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_15.iwd (145 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_14.iwd (655 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_13.iwd (400 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_12.iwd (453 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_11.iwd (366 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_10.iwd (549 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_09.iwd (413 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_08.iwd (484 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_07.iwd (755 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_06.iwd (537 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_05.iwd (569 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_04.iwd (711 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_03.iwd (743 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_02.iwd (694 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_01.iwd (350 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\iw_00.iwd (808 files)
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//main
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//main_shared
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/raw
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/raw_shared
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/devraw
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\bin/devraw_shared
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\raw\z_hud.iwd (3 files)
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//raw
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//raw_shared
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw_shared
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw06.iwd (1804 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw05.iwd (1246 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw04.iwd (363 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw03.iwd (28 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw02.iwd (3163 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw01.iwd (5164 files)
A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\main\localized_english_iw00.iwd (4592 files)
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//raw/english
A:/Games/Call of Duty - World at War//devraw/english

File Handles:
----------------------
27021 files in iwd files
Loading map file A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 327: mirrored plane
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 328: mirrored plane
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 354: mirrored plane
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 355: mirrored plane
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 358: mirrored plane
Map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map, Entity 0, Brush 368: mirrored plane
Material 'do_not_enter.dds' is missing
******* leaked *******

================================

WROTE BSP LEAKFILE: A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.lin

================================

finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...
removing occluded winding fragments...
ERROR: Texture repeats too many times.
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1470 at 4055 309 246
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1470 at 4048 329 240
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1470 at 4054 313 245
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1470 at 4040 352 233
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1470 at 4036 364 230
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1383 at 3950 227 242
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1812 at 3820 512 238
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 849 445 285
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 849 445 247
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 849 445 227
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 849 445 204
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 832 445 218
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 830 445 222
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 819 445 222
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 807 445 222
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 830 445 214
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 819 445 214
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 807 445 214
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 56 at 805 445 218
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 818 445 322
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 846 445 200
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 836 445 200
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 819 445 200
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 802 445 200
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 791 445 200
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 787 445 285
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 787 445 247
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 787 445 227
In map _prefabs/death reapers prefabs/guardian_angel_ale.map on entity 0 brush 57 at 787 445 204
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1762 73
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1762 123
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1844 156
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1803 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1887 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1845 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2062 at 7518 -1927 106
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1762 73
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1762 123
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1844 156
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1803 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1887 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1845 56
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2061 at 7517 -1927 106
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 314 at 3349 -625 75
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 314 at 3349 -679 116
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 314 at 3349 -679 33
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 314 at 3349 -733 75
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2240 1226 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2278 1134 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2240 1058 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2164 1242 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2111 1202 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 169 at 2149 1110 9
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 356 at 1364 -321 401
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 356 at 1364 -338 448
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 356 at 1364 -338 354
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 356 at 1364 -356 432
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 356 at 1364 -356 385
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -459 107
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -461 125
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -487 125
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -523 125
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -537 125
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -546 125
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -461 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -487 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -523 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -537 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -546 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 309 at 1362 -552 107
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 737 at 1291 476 93
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 738 at 1288 476 77
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 739 at 1285 476 64
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 739 at 1274 476 59
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 737 at 1247 476 115
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 737 at 1204 476 77
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 737 at 1242 476 68
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 737 at 1196 476 103
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1155 477 148
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1155 477 101
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1155 477 52
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2111 at 1123 227 323
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1132 477 169
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1132 477 31
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1110 477 148
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 308 at 1110 477 79
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 365 at 1045 385 -75
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 365 at 1045 372 -61
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 365 at 1045 372 -89
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 365 at 1045 360 -75
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2111 at 1076 227 346
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2111 at 1076 227 300
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 2111 at 1030 227 323
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 120
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 118
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 113
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 108
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 103
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 98
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 93
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 84
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 67
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 144 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 146 138
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 143 133
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 141 128
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 103 164
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 129 150
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 94 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 143 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 139 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 131 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 121 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 114 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 109 121
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 135 55
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 104 55
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 82 118
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 82 97
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 736 at 949 82 67
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 92 128
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 68 141
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 65 167
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 64 165
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 62 162
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 60 159
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 59 157
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 1910 at 949 57 152
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 41 134
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 41 116
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 41 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 -4 149
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 -4 64
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 -49 124
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 357 at 236 -49 82
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1749 648 101
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1744 648 74
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1737 648 74
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1756 648 74
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1764 648 98
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1764 648 85
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 732 at 1734 648 88
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 359 at 993 364 155
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 359 at 993 319 113
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 359 at 993 364 70
In map A:\Games\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_zhunterz.map on entity 0 brush 359 at 993 409 113
finding sun shadow casters...
splitting large windings...
merging into concave windings...
fixing t-junctions...
tethering holes to their concave windings...
building lightmap groups...
assigning lightmaps...

It has been stuck there for hours... No errors or anything.... Other maps compile fine.
9 years ago
Loading ...