Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
YJB's Groups
YJB's Contact & Social LinksYJBWebsite URL This must be YJB
There are a lot of bugs. My friends and I played with your map and felt that the map was good, but the bad settings and bugs ruined the map experience.

First of all, your map is not suitable for multiplayer games. As long as a player falls to the ground, another player can't rescue him, and the player who falls to the ground can only hang up to watch the game

Your map zombie is very crazy, the first level zombie will jog, and the attack speed is fast, leading to frequent team-mates start to fall to the ground, unable to save team-mates, can only restart the game.

PhD soda doesn't work. He's not immune to explosive damage. I don't know what's the use of this soda? Your map's rocket launchers and all kinds of explosive weapons have become scrap metal guns because of the incompetence of PhD

Quick rescue and multiplayer game are useless. I can't stand up by myself, and my teammates can't save me

Your map has Gatling props, but there are a lot of bugs. Can you set that you can't interact with Gatling? When I use Gatling, fixing boards, drinking soda and buying weapons will make me suddenly unarmed and unable to fight. The result is that the game can only be restarted.

The escape of the map is too long. The escape cost of 150000 basically requires players to reach level 25-30 to have so much money. When my friend and I finished all the ammunition and were ready to escape! We spent 150000 to buy escape, and then your map requires us to survive 10 levels..... If you require players to survive 10 levels, can you suppress the escape cost below 80000? Your escape mechanism makes the map boring and long.

The above are my feelings and suggestions after playing with your map.

If you can adopt and revise it, I believe it will be a good map.

Wish you more and more powerful!:可爱的:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IHCJr7KtzU&ab_channel=AscendedZombie The biggest issue we had was that you cannot go down because if you do, you cant be revived and you cannot bleed out so its just a game over at that point. Other than that its a great looking map with some cool bosses. The buyable ending is too expensive in our opinion as well. Thank you for the map @kielrgz
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
There are a lot of bugs. My friends and I played with your map and felt that the map was good, but the bad settings and bugs ruined the map experience.

First of all, your map is not suitable for multiplayer games. As long as a player falls to the ground, another player can't rescue him, and the player who falls to the ground can only hang up to watch the game

Your map zombie is very crazy, the first level zombie will jog, and the attack speed is fast, leading to frequent team-mates start to fall to the ground, unable to save team-mates, can only restart the game.

PhD soda doesn't work. He's not immune to explosive damage. I don't know what's the use of this soda? Your map's rocket launchers and all kinds of explosive weapons have become scrap metal guns because of the incompetence of PhD

Quick rescue and multiplayer game are useless. I can't stand up by myself, and my teammates can't save me

Your map has Gatling props, but there are a lot of bugs. Can you set that you can't interact with Gatling? When I use Gatling, fixing boards, drinking soda and buying weapons will make me suddenly unarmed and unable to fight. The result is that the game can only be restarted.

The escape of the map is too long. The escape cost of 150000 basically requires players to reach level 25-30 to have so much money. When my friend and I finished all the ammunition and were ready to escape! We spent 150000 to buy escape, and then your map requires us to survive 10 levels..... If you require players to survive 10 levels, can you suppress the escape cost below 80000? Your escape mechanism makes the map boring and long.

The above are my feelings and suggestions after playing with your map.

If you can adopt and revise it, I believe it will be a good map.

Wish you more and more powerful!:可爱的:

Hi how are you? Yes I am sorry for so many bugs ... I don't think this map has an update because I already deleted everything related to that map. I'm about to start a new project with all black ops 1, 2 and 3 Functional perks. tmb will be something like set in the future. things that will surely not put back will be the machine gun and for example the zombies running fast. Beyond all that I will do something more neat and functional. This map itself made my head ache since it was the first time that I did something quite big. Even so, the one I have in mind will be beautiful. the weapons will be varied ... some of black ops 1, 2 and 3. I thank you for your comment and I hope not to disappoint you in my 4th map. I have not started it yet but I estimate that it will be between the middle of April. I will also solve so that it is more compatible in multiplayer ... and that it does not depend on t4m.

Date Registered: 25 January 2019
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
SaInTpEpSi's Contact & Social Linksshay1408
I really love the map, i think its genius how you made the boss look
Date Registered: 21 June 2021
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BrotherHercules's Contact & Social Links
Would it hurt the map experience to just have some indicator on where power is in the map?
I can hit round 10 and still not find it anywhere, all doors open aswell.
Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 10:33:58 pm by BrotherHercules
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alnoise's Groups
alnoise's Contact & Social Links
So i tried this map in coop and when my friend died i couldn't revive him and he couldn't die from staying down as well... so basically coop is unplayable on this map
Ive had this problem in other map and it really sucks lol, its like hardcore zombies.

Thanks for your comment, I'll pass on this map for now until it gets updated :)its a shame, it looks really well made.

Loading ...