Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 14 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our full playthrough of the map:  [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]  We had a tough time getting past the cosmic silverback because of the fact that you cannot revive each other in coop and you cannot even bleed out so we had to restart multiple times due to the fact that you simply cant play if you die, or even spectate another player. Despite this, the map has some very cool textures and we found the secret buyable ending! Also the jet gun and forge freeze are not in the map as adveretised. Thank you for the map  @kielrgz

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 13 April 2021
Last active: 61 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
loliblender's Groups
loliblender's Contact & Social Links
when i click on the map in the mod menu then launch it the game reloads with strange letters? any idea how to fix

Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Lightning's Groups
Lightning's Contact & Social Links
when i click on the map in the mod menu then launch it the game reloads with strange letters? any idea how to fix
 u need to download t4m and lower the texture quality  in the texture settings for it to work
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 58 minutes ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Links
Here is our full playthrough of the map:  [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]  We had a tough time getting past the cosmic silverback because of the fact that you cannot revive each other in coop and you cannot even bleed out so we had to restart multiple times due to the fact that you simply cant play if you die, or even spectate another player. Despite this, the map has some very cool textures and we found the secret buyable ending! Also the jet gun and forge freeze are not in the map as adveretised. Thank you for the map  @kielrgz

Hello Brother how are you? Actually if I was alone you had to download below because I had put two links. one up and one down. the one below is more updated. not being able to revive is a mistake that I still can't fix. I asked for help but at the moment I do not have but I still do to play alone it is an enjoyable map! I appreciate that you liked the textures! in the future I will surely make a map with weapons from the bo2 and also with textures there ... and I will try to fix the revive error! Thanks again for playing my map! regards!
Date Registered: 3 June 2021
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
7cyantropican7's Contact & Social Links
dog round is broken nothing spawns and I can't continue

Login

or login with an authentication provider below